Chelsea Handler on 50 Cent endorsing Trump : ''I had to remind him he was a black person''

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
Because she knows 50 won't check her.

She already said years ago she called him one of the worst things you can say to a black person.
T H I S.

She basically bragged about it and said she clowned Fif for not being able to spell.

his response. I love her out of control :unimpressed:

Curtis stans will turn the earth backward explaining how he is not a c00n tho :unimpressed:

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps
One side won't even give you a bowl to put your scraps in

So instead of saying fukk both of them and getting your own food you’re going to lower your self respect and thank the dems for giving you a bowl on the floor to eat your scraps out of?

I think it’s time that certain black people separate from the rest of y’all. Because there are those of us that don’t want scraps anymore. We don’t want a seat at someone else’s table. We want OUR OWN. And as soon as America falls and things go to utter shyt, that’s when we’ll get it...

Daps
Starting with building myself up till I can put others on with what I built. You?

I invest my funds to help establish black owned businesses and i also provide free services to help them to compete on a level playing field with other business, as well as operate my own business which caters to the black community, all people really, but the black community first and foremost.

OG Talk

Archived
Daps
Reppin
Heaven on Earth
This bytch must have some LETHAL "non Harlem" filled pics/vids of that nikka, for him to not come at her NECK something vicious

thats the only thing i can think...
he treated tasha from power and Teairra Mar waaaaaay different than this cac bytch
Naw he's just a c00n and she's just a white supremacist.

:manny:

Ron Mexico

Superstar
Daps
T H I S.

She basically bragged about it and said she clowned Fif for not being able to spell.

his response. I love her out of control :unimpressed:

Curtis stans will turn the earth backward explaining how he is not a c00n tho :unimpressed:
It's obvious by the way she talks about this nikka that she has zero respect for him.

You'll never see one of his corny IG post clowning her though.

Last edited:

DaRock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
TheColi mad that "she's comfortable" talking about 50 the way she does...but don't understand why she is comfortable talking about 50 and he doesn't respond...

Unfortunately she's not lying..

Vivica gives dude compliments about she still loves dude and he embarrass her with tons of tweets within minutes...yet he doesn't even respond when this white woman literally embarrass him...

Crazy how y'all aren't calling him out but "saying cacs are too comfortable"...

Last edited: