Chelsea Handler on 50 Cent endorsing Trump : ''I had to remind him he was a black person''

LightSkinYeshua

All Star
Daps
So instead of saying fukk both of them and getting your own food you’re going to lower your self respect and thank the dems for giving you a bowl on the floor to eat your scraps out of?

I think it’s time that certain black people separate from the rest of y’all. Because there are those of us that don’t want scraps anymore. We don’t want a seat at someone else’s table. We want OUR OWN. And as soon as America falls and things go to utter shyt, that’s when we’ll get it...

so yall gonna gather up and live off the grid? Build yall on little nation and abide to your own rules?

what a lot of you forget is that the reason you live the way you do and are exposed to certain opportunities is because legislations were passedby the people the collective had chosen to represent them. Instead of coming together and holding your elected officials accountable or try to put in the right people in office you guys give up your votes. You have no right to complain when you lose affirmative action, speed up gentrification, keep in a president that doesnt believe the cops are wrong and systematic oppression doesnt exist

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
T H I S.

She basically bragged about it and said she clowned Fif for not being able to spell.

his response. I love her out of control :unimpressed:

Curtis stans will turn the earth backward explaining how he is not a c00n tho :unimpressed:
props

me and you been going at this c00n hard for years. now people finally see it.

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps
I invest my funds to help establish black owned businesses and i also provide free services to help them to compete on a level playing field with other business, as well as operate my own business which caters to the black community, all people really, but the black community first and foremost.

Anyone can say anything on the net but if you really doing that that’s cool bruh. It’s only a wonder why you run to the forum everyday only telling black people who to vote for instead of inspiring them by what YOU do in your personal life and making that what you push the most
:scust:

King Poetic

A.K.A. Curve
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southern California
U a fool if over the past 5 to 6 years U haven’t noticed 50 c00nness

Coming at black women, hating his black son, but loving his mix son and other stupid comments

damn shame when a white woman literally calling u a c00n

this nikka 50 must have changed his voice, look around her:mjpls: and around us he gives us:birdman: look

Champ_KW

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
so yall gonna gather up and live off the grid? Build yall on little nation and abide to your own rules?

what a lot of you forget is that the reason you live the way you do and are exposed to certain opportunities is because legislations were passedby the people the collective had chosen to represent them. Instead of coming together and holding your elected officials accountable or try to put in the right people in office you guys give up your votes. You have no right to complain when you lose affirmative action, speed up gentrification, keep in a president that doesnt believe the cops are wrong and systematic oppression doesnt exist

Shut up clown.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
So, who still listens to that fakkit 50s music..or watches Power and puts dollars in his pocket he then uses to degrade us with :sas2:

At this point best thing for the c00n is a boycott or cancelling. No self respecting Black person should even look in 50s direction.:scust:

Daps
Reppin
Lwo Lakeset
So, who still listens to that fakkit 50s music..or watches Power and puts dollars in his pocket he then uses to degrade us with :sas2:

At this point best thing for the c00n is a boycott or cancelling. No self respecting Black person should even look in 50s direction.:scust:

Me
He hasn't put any music out worth listening too in over 10 years if I judged artist on them.being c00ns or corny my playlist would be near empty

I know common sense isn't what you were going for though.....

P.s. power is one of the worst shows I've ever watched

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps

Cacs did it. Are you saying black people can’t? :mjpls:

or maybe you’re saying they shouldn’t. But the next time a black man gets killed by police and gets a slap on the wrist if not let off the hook altogether to go work at another police department, we should get in the streets and “let our voices be heard” with catchy chants, slogans and signs?
:unimpressed:

Nah bruh. I live this way because cacs at the top saw that giving black people their own little enclaves away from them didn’t work to their benefit as much as having them intermingled with everyone else. And then everyone else could help their white supremacist system by all putting their foot on the black man even down to the black woman doing it.

When we still had our own enclaves look who came out.Malcolm, MLK, Huey, Farrakhan, Stokes Carmichael etc.. Now that we intermingled with everybody and are splintered as a community? Who we got? Limp wrist Deray And BLM?

The fact that you think cacs gave you a vote, you put it in, and THEN they said to themselves “hey they voted now we have to change our hearts” just shows how we as a community HAVE TO GROW UP. Come to reality breh. The only reason they let you in is because you’re easier to control that way.