Chelsea Handler on 50 Cent endorsing Trump : ''I had to remind him he was a black person''

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
Not “Black people”. She’s telling Her c00n Ex Boyfriend 50 cent. fukk her and 50 :pacspit:. He threw black folks under the bus Time and time again
fukk that. 50 is black, and no white person should tell a black person what they are allowed to do. I would feel the same way if she said that shyt to that bytch Candace Owens.

Kings County

Law III | Law XXV | Law XV
Daps
Reppin
The Roman Empire
50 isnt actually voting for trump
yall dont know 50 by now? lol he keeps his name in the news to stay culturally relevant and boost his projects and its worked he's still popular now despite music career ending and good tv shows

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
50 Cent is probably the biggest c00n in hip hop. A bigger c00n than Kanye West in my opinion.

Both are c00ns anyway but bigger c00n than Kanye West?

Kanye West went to WH and hugged and said "I love this man". He wore a MAGA hat.

He hang out with a c00n bytch, Candace Owens.

He was holding a plate and feeding to a white man in a limo while his wife took a pic of them.

"Slavery was a choice"

Hating on Obama.

Bigger c00n than 50 Cent?. Kanye doing way too much

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
50 isnt actually voting for trump
yall dont know 50 by now? lol he keeps his name in the news to stay culturally relevant and boost his projects and its worked he's still popular now despite music career ending and good tv shows
50 said he voted republican back when Bush jr was pres breh :usure:

King Kai

Supporter
Daps
How so? Just curious.
Her social media activism (lol) has provided her with the tenacity not only to speak on black issues but to now "remind black people that they're black".

They support BLM on social media and because of that think they can speak on anything. You see it happen all the time, not just with celebrities.

Last edited: