Chelsea Handler on 50 Cent endorsing Trump : ''I had to remind him he was a black person''

Dynamite James

The Main attraction
Daps
Reppin
You know
Both are c00ns anyway but bigger c00n than Kanye West?

Kanye West went to WH and hugged and said "I love this man". He wore a MAGA hat.

He hang out with a c00n bytch, Candace Owens.

He was holding a plate and feeding to a white man in a limo while his wife took a pic of them.

"Slavery was a choice"

Hating on Obama.

Bigger c00n than 50 Cent?. Kanye doing way too much
I don’t recall him shytting on one her black artist in public.We know he’s a mentally ill c00n. 50 cent is a happy c00n and would you throw Black acquaintances under the bus

Dynamite James

The Main attraction
Daps
Reppin
You know
fukk that. 50 is black, and no white person should tell a black person what they are allowed to do. I would feel the same way if she said that shyt to that bytch Candace Owens.
fukk what you just said and fukk Curtis Jackson. 50 is well trained by Chelsea cause you never see him stand up to her. fukk that complacent c00n. He won’t think twice about shytting on a black woman or his black son :pacspit:

The Dust King

A Childrens Story
Daps
Reppin
the tri-state
I don’t recall him shytting on one her black artist in public.We know he’s a mentally ill c00n. 50 cent is a happy c00n and would you throw Black acquaintances under the bus

i dont care about black people was 50 cents exact post

it got headlines and made tv and became a political talking point

yet nobody who defends 50 will acknowledge that part of the message

its so amazing

G-Zeus

G-Zeus Chrystler...the brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Brehsident evil
40 is trollin..he doesnt gove a fukk either way...he is doing all that cuz of all the publicity his initial post garnered from newspapers and media....

I call him 40 cuz he.....

G-Zeus

G-Zeus Chrystler...the brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Brehsident evil
he’s a
c00n!! Let him speak for himself !!
It is c00nish ..anyone going against or not helping the black cause is c00nish...

Even if ur only witholding your vote for "tangible" ur still helping the one group that will always vote because they know every single one counts and know u not voting helps their %

But he is still trolling he was just playing until all those media acted like he was a black leader or some shyt

Dynamite James

The Main attraction
Daps
Reppin
You know
He was obviously joking about Biden taxing over 60 percent on people making 400,000. 50 Cent lives around the world but if he’s in New York more where every thing costs more it’s less money even before what Biden said.

fukk white people
We don’t know that. Stop speaking for this c00n. Let him speak
For himself

Dynamite James

The Main attraction
Daps
Reppin
You know
It is c00nish ..anyone going against or not helping the black cause is c00nish...

Even if ur only witholding your vote for "tangible" ur still helping the one group that will always vote because they know every single one counts and know u not voting helps their %

But he is still trolling he was just playing until all those media acted like he was a black leader or some shyt
If you’re trolling at a time like this you’re a c00n who doesn’t care about black folks. He’s a crab c00n. Hating on the next black man :scust:. fukk giving him the benefit of the doubt​

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
Both are c00ns anyway but bigger c00n than Kanye West?

Kanye West went to WH and hugged and said "I love this man". He wore a MAGA hat.

He hang out with a c00n bytch, Candace Owens.

He was holding a plate and feeding to a white man in a limo while his wife took a pic of them.

"Slavery was a choice"

Hating on Obama.

Bigger c00n than 50 Cent?. Kanye doing way too much
Kanye is very mentally ill. Like Kim and the kids have better watch out crazy:merchant: he gets a pass. 50 is just a c00n, he gets all the smoke.

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Looking at social media, she's a fukkin idiot. Played right into right winger's hands. Can't recall who said it in this thread, but I second that I'll be so happy when this election is over. Reading this stuff and can get to you a little bit. Days I want to hurt someone. Can't stand these Trump supporters, and these Biden/Kamala dikkriders have become insufferable. I want to hurt some of them too! She needs to apologize for that. Way out of line.