Chelsea Handler on 50 Cent endorsing Trump : ''I had to remind him he was a black person''

AceMan

Superstar
Daps
full

Black men gotta stop letting these CAC women get this comfortable

Daps
A black person gotta vote for Biden and the democrats :mjpls: Just like he said. Chick need to stay in her lane and police white men. Dems refuse to acknowledge that Joe is just as racist for some reason. Joe Biden and Trump are both racist, miss me with the shaming shyt, I'm deciding whether I want to be eaten by a wolf(trump) or a fox (biden)

So basically you're voting for Trump.

Take this neg :ehh:

Daps
No the logical conclusion would be to stop putting trust in a society that for the last 400 years showed that it was constructed to have the black man at the bottom. So instead of settling for the scraps of being able to sleep on an air mattress instead of the floor of someone else’s house why not get together with like minded brothers and build your own house?

In other words for the shills that pop up every 4 years to tell us who to or not to vote for, why don’t y’all ever pop up in regards to building up our communities?

What are you doing to build up our communities? :ehh:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
50 needs to hold the L for dating and then getting clowned by this lipless cac. And her condescension is the exact reason some nikkas flip over to the other side. Talking about he’s a black person and she will give him p*ssy. Just playing into all the stereotypes This is what upper east side liberals think of you

Last edited:
Daps
Not voting. I'm not gonna choose the better plantation master.

That is insulting to black ppl and all of our ancestors. Thats how I know you aint black.

Our grandparents and great grandparents were on real plantations and it is INSULTING to even insinuate that they had some kind of choice.

Being a slave on a plantation automatically means you don't "choose" anything, you idiot. If it was possible to choose "plantation masters", then our people would have simply chosen to not be slaves at all.

You really think black ppl are stupid to come with such an insane disrespectful argument.

Voting for president aint nowhere close to plantation life, you disrespectful cac.

Stick Up Kid

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
Reppin
Newark NJ
A black person gotta vote for Biden and the democrats :mjpls: Just like he said. Chick need to stay in her lane and police white men. Dems refuse to acknowledge that Joe is just as racist for some reason. Joe Biden and Trump are both racist, miss me with the shaming shyt, I'm deciding whether I want to be eaten by a wolf(trump) or a fox (biden)

You sound like a typical blithering idiot who gets his political information from Facebook memes