Charles Ramsey

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
I know exactly what ignorant means. His comment proves that he DOES know better. He knew white people would turn on their tv and see an old hood black dude and start making up their mind about the type of person he is. He purposely made that comment and others like it to tell them":ufdup: quit judging us, cause we might be the ones to save your life"

He may not be the cleanest cut dude on the block, but his words hold power that the truly ignorant people can't seem to grasp.

Exactly.

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
That's not what he saying at all. That's how you c00ns took it cause your love for whit women won't let you see that they don't trust you. He was saying that white women don't trust black men enough to run into an unfamiliar black mans arms unless there is something really wrong with them. And that's a true statement. Y'all can try to flip it and call him a c00n cause your scared about how white people will react to the truth, but he's done nothing but tell the truth and make a lot of people look at themselves in the mirror.

Im done with this thread. The fact you even have to explain this shyt makes me disgusted. Dude said nothing c00nish whatsoever. If its 11 at night and you on some dark neighborhood street, and you pass by a white woman, most likely she's going to walk as fast and as far away you as possible. THAT IS THE REALITY :shaq2: It dont matter if you're an upstanding black man, good job, nice appearance, whatever. Its night time. You're black. She's scared of you. So, if you happened to have a strange white girl run into your arms and she's crying and shyt, you're going to be like :wtf:

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's a fact verified everywhere that Cleveland is one of the most segregate cities in the U.S.

Even moreso in poor neighborhoods. Why are posters arguing with facts?

It's upholding racist logic, to argue that the onus is on black people to act a certain way to disarm racist stereotypes. It's even reaffirming the logic to argue that his interviews have somehow confirmed the stereotypes.

Makes zero sense to respond to racism by taking issue with the actual target.

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This country is despicable and I'm supposed to care about that white hoe, when shyt like this happens. Who gives a fukk about his criminal past? He didn't try to hurt her, he rescued her.

you think the women he beat see him as a hero :usure:

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
I commend Ramsey for his heroic efforts. BUT, dude got on camera c00nin like a MF. Nyggaz love c00in and shuckin & juivin for white folks sometimes. Lets just call it what It is
. Dude was on the same shyt as Antoine Dodson, the "ain't nobody got time for that" broad and other black folks that have got on the news interview only to purposfully put on and turn up and start c00nin.

White folks love to see us doin this shyt, they get a kick outta this shyt.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
I know exactly what ignorant means. His comment proves that he DOES know better. He knew white people would turn on their tv and see an old hood black dude and start making up their mind about the type of person he is. He purposely made that comment and others like it to tell them":ufdup: quit judging us, cause we might be the ones to save your life"

He may not be the cleanest cut dude on the block, but his words hold power that the truly ignorant people can't seem to grasp.

I dont think its ignorant at all. In a less scholarly and humorous way, he is providing social commentary on how antaganistic and hostile most white people are to black people.

More to that point, the media is missing a "teachable moment" here when it comes to stereotypes. By ramseys appearance and diction he would be considered the dregs of society, yet he showed more bravery than people far more successful and educated. It could provide an opportunity for racial self reflection for all. I wont hold my breath tho.

That's not what he saying at all. That's how you c00ns took it cause your love for whit women won't let you see that they don't trust you. He was saying that white women don't trust black men enough to run into an unfamiliar black mans arms unless there is something really wrong with them. And that's a true statement. Y'all can try to flip it and call him a c00n cause your scared about how white people will react to the truth, but he's done nothing but tell the truth and make a lot of people look at themselves in the mirror.

He doesn't know any better than to tell the truth?

So saying only the whores and homeless being with black men isn't ignorant? :beli:

I agree with the first part though.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
It's upholding racist logic, to argue that the onus is on black people to act a certain way to disarm racist stereotypes. It's even reaffirming the logic to argue that his interviews have somehow confirmed the stereotypes.
:lawd:

Exactly people saying him acting like himself is "c00nin" It's you mufukkas that are ashamed of him being himself that are doing the c00nin. We don't have to conform to how they think we should act.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
you think the women he beat see him as a hero :usure:

Not sure why she matters lol

His past had nothing to do with rescuing this girl. This is exactly the reason why people mind their business because people can't just respect a good deed for a good deed.

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
This why I don't fukk with this site too much

The ignorance is rampart

And some of u nikkas be in other threads fawning over ugly white hoes and making comments about dark skin women

U dudes will :cape: all types of c00ning from black MEN yet talk mad shyt about "certain" black women

Even some of the females on here are dumb ass c00ns

Mafukks really saying dude was giving a social commentary to expose shyt :what:

Shut the fukk up

* posting from my cell keeps making errors and it takes forever for shyt to load- I need to leave this shyt alone

I mean nikkas really trying to overlook and cater his statement :snoop:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
This why I don't fukk with this site too much

The ignorance is rampart

And some of u nikkas be in other threads fawning over ugly white hoes and making comments about dark skin women

U dudes will :cape: all types of c00ning from black MEN yet talk mad shyt about "certain" black women

Even some of the females on here are dumb ass c00ns

Mafukks really saying dude was giving a social commentary to expose shyt :what:

Shut the fukk up

* posting from my cell keeps making errors and it takes forever for shyt to load- I need to leave this shyt alone

I mean nikkas really trying to overlook and cater his statement :snoop:

Was his statement incorrect?