Charles Ramsey

Daps
I swear. Some of u nikkas are born sambos

Giving that nikka props for his self hatred :snoop:
Due said not only was he shocked to see a white woman run to a black man but also that the only white women who will be with black men are homeless or prostutes :snoop:

I whoosh I could slap your whole family

:usure2: He said that?

I aint watch the original interview with him in the white shirt...

This makes me feel uncomfortable. I gave him a lot of props in my previous posts. I can't bring myself to watch the video now...:snoop:

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
So answer my question.

"How did his statements reinforce their racist beliefs" ?

*raises hand*

I believe I have the answer. Apparently, his statement confirms the thought that black males are only able to acquire the wretches of white society. White men toss us their scraps and we jostle for them like refugees from an internment camp. This notion aggravates The Coli Gentlemen because they know that black men can select from the finest of porcelain goddesses, and they want the world to accept this undeniable truth. Mr. Ramsey would know this if only he visited www.coli.com and beheld the countless stories of acquisition :ohlawd:

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
So answer my question.

"How did his statements reinforce their racist beliefs" ?

U must be really young:what:

Well they believe that blacks are inferior and that even blacks know that is the case

And Mr. Ramsey ignorant statement about only homeless or prostitute white women would be with a black man confirmed that

Notice how they only make auto tuned songs from the famous black news interviews

No matter how many trailer park trash whites are interviewed they never get clown ex like blacks
And dumb ass c00ns clown right along with it:snoop:

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
You need to understand that I don't care. Clearly you do, so again I'll apologize.

Fair enough..i see you're all gooned up and hardcore now

Instead of calling teenage rape victims hoes ..how bout u go defend your honor in this thread?nikkas mentioned u a few times..

http://www.the-coli.com/just-buggin...up-giant-nipples-saw-reddit.html#.UgQcFc0Raqw

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
U must be really young:what:

Well they believe that blacks are inferior and that even blacks know that is the case
He proved that blacks are not inferior. Even the poor uneducated "hood" ones have a lot to offer to society. Even more so than your average suit and tie politically correct citizen.

And Mr. Ramsey ignorant statement about only homeless or prostitute white women would be with a black man confirmed that
He said "around here" which is the truth. Most poor neighborhoods are very segregated. I knew this to be a fact as a very young child. In Cleveland if you see a white person walking through the hood, their either looking for drugs, they are to police, or they are a prostitute. That is the reality. You dudes are to concerned with worrying about what white people think about you to embrace that reality.

Notice how they only make auto tuned songs from the famous black news interviews
The Internet thrives on fukkery. People auto tuning his interview has nothing to do with his story or his contribution to society. Those people are ignorant not him

No matter how many trailer park trash whites are interviewed they never get clown ex like blacks
And dumb ass c00ns clown right along with it:snoop:

Again this has nothing to do with him or his contributions.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
*raises hand*

I believe I have the answer. Apparently, his statement confirms the thought that black males are only able to acquire the wretches of white society. White men toss us their scraps and we jostle for them like refugees from an internment camp. This notion aggravates The Coli Gentlemen because they know that black men can select from the finest of porcelain goddesses, and they want the world to accept this undeniable truth. Mr. Ramsey would know this if only he visited www.coli.com and beheld the countless stories of acquisition :ohlawd:

:ohhh: so it's people's own c00nary that's blinding them from seeing the power in this mans story/message

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Fair enough..i see you're all gooned up and hardcore now

Instead of calling teenage rape victims hoes ..how bout u go defend your honor in this thread?nikkas mentioned u a few times..

http://www.the-coli.com/just-buggin...up-giant-nipples-saw-reddit.html#.UgQcFc0Raqw

Lol I'm gooned up because I don't care? Ok. And why would I address something that happened 6 years ago? I don't owe anyone anything.

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

Daps
Reppin
The H
Lol I'm gooned up because I don't care? Ok. And why would I address something that happened 6 years ago? I don't owe anyone anything.

nikka your sensitive ass used to banned posters for calling female posters hoes and bytches...u in here calling rape victims hoes..cuz u dont care?:wow:

and thats really you??

:scusthov:

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
He proved that blacks are not inferior. Even the poor uneducated "hood" ones have a lot to offer to society. Even more so than your average suit and tie politically correct citizen.

He said "around here" which is the truth. Most poor neighborhoods are very segregated. I knew this to be a fact as a very young child. In Cleveland if you see a white person walking through the hood, their either looking for drugs, they are to police, or they are a prostitute. That is the reality. You dudes are to concerned with worrying about what white people think about you to embrace that reality.

The Internet thrives on fukkery. People auto tuning his interview has nothing to do with his story or his contribution to society. Those people are ignorant not him

Again this has nothing to do with him or his contributions.
:what: this is all based of his statement how he is being used and crowned like countless other black people from news it has everything to do with him

And there are many poor whites in the hood that are not homeless or prostitutes wtf are u talking abou are just showing your own ignorance

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
nikka your sensitive ass used to banned posters for calling female posters hoes and bytches...u in here calling rape victims hoes..cuz u dont care?:wow:

and thats really you??

:scusthov:

Lmao I don't care that I called that white woman a hoe, but you do. That's the fact so I guess now you're going to attempt to insult me because I don't agree with you.

Ignore list tiiiimmmeeee

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
:what: this is all based of his statement how he is being used and crowned like countless other black people from news it has everything to do with him
There was nothing wrong with his statement it is the truth. How people react to his statement isn't his fault.

And there are many poor whites in the hood that are not homeless or prostitutes wtf are u talking abou are just showing your own ignorance
Can't speak on other cities which is why I specified IN CLEVELAND. In Cleveland the neighborhoods are very segregated. A poor black neighborhood has literally NO white people in it. It's to the point that when I was young and I found out that black people are a minority I couldn't believe it because all I saw was black folks.

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

Daps
Reppin
The H
Lmao I don't care that I called that white woman a hoe, but you do. That's the fact so I guess now you're going to attempt to insult me because I don't agree with you.

Ignore list tiiiimmmeeee

i call white,black,asian women hoes all the time..but not no damn rape victims..

your daughter should be ashamed..

Ignore me all u want..

:manny:

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
Since when did stating the truth become "ignorance"?

He's not ignorant. That's real talk. All these dudes acting like he said something out of the ordinary are the ignorant ones.

That comment should be a focal point cause it speaks to the fears, and predjudices of white America.

In general white people don't embrace black people. Especially black people from the hood. White people see dudes like him and run the other way, so it was very telling of her desperation that she ran into the arms of an old "hood" black dude.

The way I feel about it....every cat that's from the hood understood what he meant...only clown ass nikkas had a problem with it.