Charles Ramsey

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
That was a stupid comment but that's probably all he knows and that's pretty much how it is in the hood. Have you seen the average white woman in the hood? :scusthov: He's ignorant but that's not what you should focus on because that's exactly what they want you to focus on. Those comments shouldn't even matter in the grand scheme of things.
White people are using him as a joke and his ignorance only confirms their racist belief
Maybe he's only used to seeing white women in his neighborhood as a prostitutes. You know maybe he's not bagging PAWG dimes like the rest of the coli black men.
just fukking stupid:what:

I swear I hate u mafakkas

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
White people are using him as a joke and his ignorance only confirms their racist belief
just fukking stupid:what:

I swear I hate u mafakkas

:mindblown: their "racist belief" would be that a black man like him wouldn't come to the aid of a young white girl, cause he would be to busy using drugs and committing crimes.

This is a hardworking "hood" black man that shatters their predjudices. So how again did he "confirm their racist belief"?

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
:mindblown: their "racist belief" would be that a black man like him wouldn't come to the aid of a young white girl, cause he would be to busy using drugs and committing crimes.

This is a hardworking "hood" black man that shatters their predjudices. So how again did he "confirm their racist belief"?
:what:He conforms to the racist white man's belief by further contributing the idea that "the pretty white women will never run to a black man unless she is trashy or desperate"

White dudes are loving this guy because of what he said on some "Yeah our women never want anything to do with you ******s" type shyt :umad:

He should of left it as when a pretty woman runs to a male stranger then something's wrong there was no need to institute race in this situation.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
:what:He conforms to the racist white man's belief by further contributing the idea that "the pretty white women will never run to a black man unless she is trashy or desperate"

White dudes are loving this guy because of what he said on some "Yeah our women never want anything to do with you ******s" type shyt :umad:

Your own c00nary is coming out and causing you to judge this man, when you should be judging all of the white people that make his statement true everyday.

You feel threatened by his assertion cause you feel like white women love you. Reality check, they don't and they really "don't want anything to do with you ******s" He was just letting Cacs and c00ns know that he's hip to their game but that won't stop him from being a good man and a proud America citizen.

His comments really made people look at themselves. The ones that are offended by what he said are revealing more about themselves than they are about him.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
He should of left it as when a pretty woman runs to a male stranger then something's wrong there was no need to institute race in this situation.
Race is a part of it though. We can't have a honest conversation about race in this country because people are too afraid to stand up and say the truth. He started a very real dialog that should be had. You're trying to ignore that conversation so you can keep chasing pawgs.

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
Your own c00nary is coming out and causing you to judge this man, when you should be judging all of the white people that make his statement true everyday.

You feel threatened by his assertion cause you feel like white women love you. Reality check, they don't and they really "don't want anything to do with you ******s" He was just letting Cacs and cooks know that he's hip to their game but that won't stop him from being a good man and a proud America citizen.

His comments really made people look at themselves. The ones that are offended by what he said are revealing more about themselves than they are about him.

:lupe: You right breh maybe I just love PAWGS and white women so much that it's blinding me from truth. :ohhh:

I need help brehs :troll:

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane

In the name of Jesus I just want to slap fire out ya mama for birthing u

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
not offended at all..shyt was just in bad taste

u people need to understand these girls were kept as sex slaves for 10 years..raped daily..

dont u have a daughter?

You need to understand that I don't care. Clearly you do, so again I'll apologize.