Charles Ramsey

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
That was a stupid comment but that's probably all he knows and that's pretty much how it is in the hood. Have you seen the average white woman in the hood? :scusthov: He's ignorant but that's not what you should focus on because that's exactly what they want you to focus on. Those comments shouldn't even matter in the grand scheme of things.
Since when did stating the truth become "ignorance"?

He's not ignorant. That's real talk. All these dudes acting like he said something out of the ordinary are the ignorant ones.

That comment should be a focal point cause it speaks to the fears, and predjudices of white America.

In general white people don't embrace black people. Especially black people from the hood. White people see dudes like him and run the other way, so it was very telling of her desperation that she ran into the arms of an old "hood" black dude.

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
Maybe he's only used to seeing white women in his neighborhood as a prostitutes. You know maybe he's not bagging PAWG dimes like the rest of the coli black men.

We are a gifted and extraordinary breed, aren't we? :myman:

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Since when did stating the truth become "ignorance"?

He's not ignorant. That's real talk. All these dudes acting like he said something out of the ordinary are the ignorant ones.

That comment should be a focal point cause it speaks to the fears, and predjudices of white America.

In general white people don't embrace black people. Especially black people from the hood. White people see dudes like him and run the other way, so it was very telling of her desperation that she ran into the arms of an old "hood" black dude.

Ignorant doesn't mean stupid so relax. :rudy: He doesn't know any better. That's not his fault.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Ignorant doesn't mean stupid so relax. :rudy: He doesn't know any better. That's not his fault.

I know exactly what ignorant means. His comment proves that he DOES know better. He knew white people would turn on their tv and see an old hood black dude and start making up their mind about the type of person he is. He purposely made that comment and others like it to tell them":ufdup: quit judging us, cause we might be the ones to save your life"

He may not be the cleanest cut dude on the block, but his words hold power that the truly ignorant people can't seem to grasp.

No_bammer_weed

✌️ Coli. Wish y’all the best of luck. One
Daps
That was a stupid comment but that's probably all he knows and that's pretty much how it is in the hood. Have you seen the average white woman in the hood? :scusthov: He's ignorant but that's not what you should focus on because that's exactly what they want you to focus on. Those comments shouldn't even matter in the grand scheme of things.

I dont think its ignorant at all. In a less scholarly and humorous way, he is providing social commentary on how antaganistic and hostile most white people are to black people.

More to that point, the media is missing a "teachable moment" here when it comes to stereotypes. By ramseys appearance and diction he would be considered the dregs of society, yet he showed more bravery than people far more successful and educated. It could provide an opportunity for racial self reflection for all. I wont hold my breath tho.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I dont think its ignorant at all. In a less scholarly and humorous way, he is providing social commentary on how antaganistic and hostile most white people are to black people.

More to that point, the media is missing a "teachable moment" here when it comes to stereotypes. By ramseys appearance and diction he would be considered the dregs of society, yet he showed more bravery than people far more successful and educated. It could provide an opportunity for racial self reflection for all. I wont hold my breath tho.

I'm not sure how the rest of the country will react. But from reading the paper this morning and talking to people at work. This is exactly the type of reaction him and this story are getting in cleveland at least.

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
Ramsey just goes to show you that their are heroes of all stripes and most "hood folk" are regular people just trying to live their lives like everybody else. Crazy thing is that they tried to downplay him almost immediately. There was a story on the Yahoo homepage with the headline; Amanda Is The Real Hero. :wtf: Why the fukk would you send it to the press like that? Real hero? :mindblown: So it's good that he's a bit rough around the edges because else they would have tried to bury him and I'm sure they're digging up dirt as I type. But in the meantime if they want those wacky ghetto soundbites they gotta recognize him as a hero and I'm sure it pains the media to do so. The worst part about it is that we got people on here focused so much on how he makes black people in white people's eyes, most who will not view any black person in a positive light, instead of the fact that he ran and kicked in the door of his neighbor without hesitation to help someone in need. That's what's wrong with America and it's disgusting black people still fall for the okie-doke.

He already said on one of them news interviews that his daddy would kick his ass for going to jail for hitting a women but not protecting one. So you're right, it might be a matter of time.

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
I swear. Some of u nikkas are born sambos

Giving that nikka props for his self hatred :snoop:
Due said not only was he shocked to see a white woman run to a black man but also that the only white women who will be with black men are homeless or prostutes :snoop:

I whoosh I could slap your whole family
Dude is a good dude for the most part don't get me wrong.

But if you can't admit that the pretty white girl running to a black man statement wasn't c00nish then :mjpls:

He's basically admitting that black men are incapable of attracting pretty white girls which is far from the truth.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:whoa: :whoa:
she is a victim breh..kidnapping,multiple rapes,pregnancies,miscarriages..

lets tone it down a lil bit

you're better than this

I'm really not but if you were offended then I apologize.

But if you can't admit that the pretty white girl running to a black man statement wasn't c00nish then :mjpls:

He's basically admitting that black men are incapable of attracting pretty white girls which is far from the truth.

LMAO Nah he was saying that in his hood there aren't many white women in the arms of black men unless she's fukking them for money.

We know you're capable of pulling the finest of white women, dont worry.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

That's not what he saying at all. That's how you c00ns took it cause your love for whit women won't let you see that they don't trust you. He was saying that white women don't trust black men enough to run into an unfamiliar black mans arms unless there is something really wrong with them. And that's a true statement. Y'all can try to flip it and call him a c00n cause your scared about how white people will react to the truth, but he's done nothing but tell the truth and make a lot of people look at themselves in the mirror.