Charles Ramsey

mortuus est

Veteran
Daps
You're absolutely right man. I thought I was the only one who thought this. Every time this guy gets on TV and talks the shyt is embarrassing as fukk and cringe-worthy. He set black people back 50 years with that stupid comment about a white girl running into a black man's arm.

He saved those girls from captivity, great. But holy shyt. He needs to stop talking. Some of my white coworkers are pointing and laughing like, "lol look at the ******!! look at him!! LMAOO!"

:smh:

Last edited by a moderator:

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
You're absolutely right man. I thought I was the only one who thought this. Every time this guy gets on TV and talks the shyt is embarrassing as fukk and cringe-worthy. He set black people back 50 years with that stupid comment about a white girl running into a black man's arm.

He saved those girls from captivity, great. But holy shyt. He needs to stop talking. Some of my white coworkers are pointing and laughing like, "lol look at the ******!! look at him!! LMAOO!"

So a nikka gets on tv and tells the truth and you let white people make you feel embarrassed? Who really is the c00n here.

Daps
:snoop: No, u dumbass.....we just see the agenda BEHIND IT. You think they're gonna parade around a 6'+ tall, handsome, well-spoken, well-travelled black man who would do this? No, this bald, asexual, old, not-the-best-spoken BM is what they LOVE to parade around.

My Cac-worker sent me link to this story yesterday with a :win:-type vibe.

We see through that now. Even Tariq sees thru this. http://api.viglink.com/api/click?fo... Show&txt=P/&jsonp=vglnk_jsonp_13680132003646
:mjpls:
minstrels.jpg

After watching the interview with him in a black shirt. I got respect for him as a man.

The only reason why I say we ease up on Charles is because he didn't volunteer for the media spotlight, and he didn't volunteer to live next door to a sick kidnapper...he even said he don't want the media attention, which is how real men handle business.

Unfortuneatly he is rough around the edges but, it is what it is.

It is interesting though...in Philly a girl was kidnapped from school and it kinda got wide spread attention because celebrities were tweeting about it.

A well spoken black man found her and it definitely did not get this kind of press. Ironically enough the man who found her was named after Mandela, "Nelson Mandela Myers".

Nelson-Mandela-Myers.jpg

Man who found kidnapping victim will receive $10K reward | 6abc.com

I know cacs will use Charles as a meme to push their racists jokes but that's not really Charles's fault. Cacs gon cac. :thinking:

Last edited by a moderator:

PikaDaDon

Thunderbolt Them Suckers
Daps
Reppin
NULL
After watching the interview with him in a black shirt. I got respect for him as a man.

The only reason why I say we ease up on Charles is because he didn't volunteer for the media spotlight, and he didn't volunteer to live next door to a sick kidnapper...he even said he don't want the media attention, which is how real men handle business.

It is interesting though...in Philly a girl was kidnapped from school and it kinda got wide spread attention because celebrities were tweeting about it.

A well spoken black man found her and it definitely did not get this kind of press. Ironically enough the man who found her was named after Mandela, "Nelson Mandela Myers".

Nelson-Mandela-Myers.jpg

5 Year Old Girl Abducted from School |Good Samaritan hailed as hero | Amber Alert - YouTube

I know cacs will use Charles as a meme to push their racists jokes but that's not really Charles's fault. Cacs gon cac. :thinking:

And black people.

Doesn't it bother you that this Charles character is going viral while the well spoken black guy in philadelphia barely gets any media attention?

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

Nelson-Mandela-Myers.jpg

5 Year Old Girl Abducted from School |Good Samaritan hailed as hero | Amber Alert - YouTube

The reason this one got so much attention is because the girls were gone for 10 years. Living in cleveland I remeber how big of a story it was when they were abducted. You'd still here news stories about a lead on their whereabouts, and their family would still hold vigils in their name and post up pictures and requests for info.

Not to take anything away from any other story. But this is truly an amazing story. Some hope for the city and for mourning parents all over the world who believe their kids are out there somewhere

Daps
And black people.

Doesn't it bother you that this Charles character is going viral while the well spoken black guy in philadelphia barely gets any media attention?

What kinda question is that...Of course it bothers me. What bothers me more is what you pointed out...black c00ns will tag along and add to the jokes.

Some people don't realize that we are all in the same uniform so if one black person is the being disrespected (for doing an incredible thing) then we all are being disrespected.

But some black c00ns will still join in the jokes...:thinking:

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
I swear. Some of u nikkas are born sambos

Giving that nikka props for his self hatred :snoop:
Due said not only was he shocked to see a white woman run to a black man but also that the only white women who will be with black men are homeless or prostutes :snoop:

I whoosh I could slap your whole family

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Ramsey just goes to show you that their are heroes of all stripes and most "hood folk" are regular people just trying to live their lives like everybody else. Crazy thing is that they tried to downplay him almost immediately. There was a story on the Yahoo homepage with the headline; Amanda Is The Real Hero. :wtf: Why the fukk would you send it to the press like that? Real hero? :mindblown: So it's good that he's a bit rough around the edges because else they would have tried to bury him and I'm sure they're digging up dirt as I type. But in the meantime if they want those wacky ghetto soundbites they gotta recognize him as a hero and I'm sure it pains the media to do so. The worst part about it is that we got people on here focused so much on how he makes black people in white people's eyes, most who will not view any black person in a positive light, instead of the fact that he ran and kicked in the door of his neighbor without hesitation to help someone in need. That's what's wrong with America and it's disgusting black people still fall for the okie-doke.

YaThreadFloppedB!

The Patron Saint of Threads
Daps
Reppin
The Bushes
I swear. Some of u nikkas are born sambos

Giving that nikka props for his self hatred :snoop:
Due said not only was he shocked to see a white woman run to a black man but also that the only white women who will be with black men are homeless or prostutes :snoop:

I whoosh I could slap your whole family

:yes:

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff

That was a stupid comment but that's probably all he knows and that's pretty much how it is in the hood. Have you seen the average white woman in the hood? :scusthov: He's ignorant but that's not what you should focus on because that's exactly what they want you to focus on. Those comments shouldn't even matter in the grand scheme of things.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Maybe he's only used to seeing white women in his neighborhood as a prostitutes. You know maybe he's not bagging PAWG dimes like the rest of the coli black men.

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
im not ashamed of dude im just saying i can see what white people are gonna turn this shyt in to. sit in front of that computer screen and get mad if you wanna:umad:

Why we so worried about what cacs are gonna do? They Cacs man...what do you expect?

Dude talks so real, love it. Smh @ ppl acting like he's inarticulate. Definitely a cool dude, shows the human side of "the hood" to these cacs

Man we all know hood cats like this. Some of us come from this...dudes just a real guy who just speaks without a filter. Its a good look

Man when are we gonna stop 'living for white people' and start living for ourselves. This guy did a great thing, his circumstances of life don't change that. There are plenty of black people like him, thankfully he's one on TV doing a good thing and not out there having us killing each other. Dude even spoke on that about how 'hood cats' trying to be hard beatin on women but won't help one out....dudes a real dude.

As a man you should respect him for what he's done...and leave it at that.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Maybe he's only used to seeing white women in his neighborhood as a prostitutes. You know maybe he's not bagging PAWG dimes like the rest of the coli black men.

Yeah, how many experiences do you think Charles Manson had with white women before this?