Charles Ramsey

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
:snoop: No, u dumbass.....we just see the agenda BEHIND IT. You think they're gonna parade around a 6'+ tall, handsome, well-spoken, well-travelled black man who would do this? No, this bald, asexual, old, not-the-best-spoken BM is what they LOVE to parade around.

My Cac-worker sent me link to this story yesterday with a :win:-type vibe.

We see through that now. Even Tariq sees thru this. http://api.viglink.com/api/click?fo... Show&txt=P/&jsonp=vglnk_jsonp_13680132003646
:mjpls:
minstrels.jpg

I know what you're saying but this is the dude that actually rescued the girls from their hellish ordeal breh. He wasn't some dude who just so happened to be hanging around the area and the camera crew was like "hey let's use that guy over there, he's just what we're looking for"- like in most instances.. He is the actual hero of this shyt. Props to him

Un-AmericanDreamer

Simp City
Daps
Dude is comedy gold, he a little country but that's not a crime. He seem like one of those real as crazy uncle type dudes that you can't help but love.

boskey

Top Rankin
Daps
Straight heat at the 5:18 mark

Charles Ramsey: 'I Don't Want' Media Attention Video. Cleveland Hero - YouTube

"I'm American and I'm just like you. I work for a living. There was a woman in distress, so why turn your back on that? My father would whoop the hell out of me if he found that I cowarded out. You tough in these bars (rap nikkas :scusthov:) and you'll beat a woman but you won't help one out? And you a man huh? Naw I'm the definition of a man bro"

:ohlawd:

The entorouge :salute:

fukk what everybody else is talking about, this is the exact type of dude you want to be. He takes care of his community. He only been there a year and he's already got the squad out there saving lives.

Cowards!:pacspit:

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
My nikka looks like he is no stranger to a bottle of MD 20/20 but props tho, dude is a hero.

PikaDaDon

Thunderbolt Them Suckers
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:snoop: No, u dumbass.....we just see the agenda BEHIND IT. You think they're gonna parade around a 6'+ tall, handsome, well-spoken, well-travelled black man who would do this? No, this bald, asexual, old, not-the-best-spoken BM is what they LOVE to parade around.

My Cac-worker sent me link to this story yesterday with a :win:-type vibe.

We see through that now. Even Tariq sees thru this. http://api.viglink.com/api/click?fo... Show&txt=P/&jsonp=vglnk_jsonp_13680132003646
:mjpls:
minstrels.jpg

You're absolutely right man. I thought I was the only one who thought this. Every time this guy gets on TV and talks the shyt is embarrassing as fukk and cringe-worthy. He set black people back 50 years with that stupid comment about a white girl running into a black man's arm.

He saved those girls from captivity, great. But holy shyt. He needs to stop talking. Some of my white coworkers are pointing and laughing like, "lol look at the ******!! look at him!! LMAOO!"

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You're absolutely right man. I thought I was the only one who thought this. Every time this guy gets on TV and talks the shyt is embarrassing as fukk and cringe-worthy. He set black people back 50 years with that stupid comment about a white girl running into a black man's arm.

He saved those girls from captivity, great. But holy shyt. He needs to stop talking. Some of my white coworkers are pointing and laughing like, "lol look at the ******!! look at him!! LMAOO!"

They do the same thing to you.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
So your co workers are laughing and you're sitting there like :lupe: because he's making you look bad in front of your precious whites?

Why don't you man up and say something to them? fukking coward.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

How?

That was the most important thing he said because it was the truth. That statement has made white people step back and realize their own prejudices, and understand that a guy that looks/talks like Charles Ramsey could be your hero one day. While the white man police are walking by ignoring your screams for help.