Charles Ramsey

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
No Jilla. U’re better than this. I didn’t say this was a SET UP, but just PEEP GAME is all I’m saying. Nothing against Mr. Ramsey at all….Are you telling me that you do not peep how the Blk male image in the media has no balance to it??? :snoop:

I’m not even playing victim here…..I’m just saying. There are types of Blk men who are DEFINITELY not allowed free airtime on TV and HE is not the prototype that they ban off the air. :stopitslime:

Well the average clean cut, well dressed black man isn't really doing anything spectacular enough to be put on television so I'm not sure what you're expecting.

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
No Jilla. U’re better than this. I didn’t say this was a SET UP, but just PEEP GAME is all I’m saying. Nothing against Mr. Ramsey at all….Are you telling me that you do not peep how the Blk male image in the media has no balance to it??? :snoop:

I’m not even playing victim here…..I’m just saying. There are types of Blk men who are DEFINITELY not allowed free airtime on TV and HE is not the prototype that they ban off the air. :stopitslime:
the guy interviewing him in one clip is black, and CNN was using that anchor to cover the story last night.
There are a ton of positive images of good black men on Tv...but if you focus on the bad thats all youre going to see.

Its Tv though...nonsense is promoted on all fronts. Hillbilly white people in the media is HOT right now...you wouldnt know it because its not what you pay attention to....but backwards white folks are everywhere.

Also, lets not act like the examples of black folks you're talking about arent everywhere in real life. I dont go a day w/o walking past these people in Chicago.

And these folks on Tv arent really anything to be ashamed of anyway...they are just honest and being themselves...thats why folks find them so funny.

Reckless

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
some of yall are over thinking this. Are we saying the only reason ramsey is on tv is cause he perpetuates the minstrel stereotype placed on blacks? And that had he been a clean cut black dude, he wouldnt be getting any airtime? :dwillhuh:

Dude helped rescue three girls who had been locked up for ten years. Regardless of who it was, this person would be getting a decent amount of airtime. Not sure I see the buy into the conspiracy theories about the media trying to portray black people in a certain light. (for this particular case).

FreshFromATL

Self Made
Daps
Reppin
ATL

:mindblown:

so if that was you trapped in the house and Mr. Ramsey showed up to save you, you would have stood at the door and hit him wit the...

:WORD?:, "sorry breh, but your image not good enough for the news, I'ma just wait here until the well-spoken black man in a three-piece suit come save me" :smh:

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
We see through that now. Even Tariq sees thru this. http://api.viglink.com/api/click?fo... Show&txt=P/&jsonp=vglnk_jsonp_13680132003646
:mjpls:
minstrels.jpg

Antoine was a gay dude who's sister had been almost raped, dude got on TV with rage.

Charles Ramsey was a regular dude who literally had the balls to get involved in a place where NOT getting involved was regular.

As funny as some of this shyt is its real. If a fukkin fortune 500 Don Lemon ass nikka saved the girl...he woulda been on the news...but this happened in the hood, so she was saved by hood people.

i don't see the correlation to some racist media agenda at all. :wtb: nikkas lookin like the Jumpman with all this reaching. :rudy:

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
That operator is a punk. I know they get tons of 911 calls but damn show some concern. He probably ends up fired.

Wepa Man

Ramblings Of An Angry Old Man
Supporter
Daps
He needs to STFU and get a lawyer and start getting paid.

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Some nikkas are angry all day and that's why some people are acting like this not only on the coli but on bossip, Mediafakeout. Some black people always want to be crabs in a bucket and be mad.

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@606onit its not even about being a c00n, its that you are coming off incredibly vain and that's not a good look b

Last edited by a moderator:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Dude talks so real, love it. Smh @ ppl acting like he's inarticulate. Definitely a cool dude, shows the human side of "the hood" to these cacs

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
Some of you nikkas care waayyyyyyyyy too much about what white people think of you :snoop:. Bottom line is...if Ramsey would have been white, 7 times outta 10, Amanda is still trapped in that house right now. Ramsey is a hero and he exemplifies the reason why brothers >>> white boys. I can guarantee you that with what happened on 9/11, if there would have been a few nikkas on those planes like Ramsey, those towers would still be standing right now.

:wow: This truth is going in my sig, you a real nikka b.