Charles Ramsey

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
im not ashamed of dude im just saying i can see what white people are gonna turn this shyt in to. sit in front of that computer screen and get mad if you wanna:umad:

fukk them CACs.

At the end of the day not everyone speaks "proper English" or wears a suit and tie everyday. That man goes to work and did what he felt was right. Doesn't look like he bothers anyone so fukk what anyone has to say. He did a good thing and he feels good about. Didn't even ask for a dime.

DerrtySouthpaw

Gawdisbyke
Daps
Reppin
404 to 205
fukk them CACs.

At the end of the day not everyone speaks "proper English" or wears a suit and tie everyday. That man goes to work and did what he felt was right. Doesn't look like he bothers anyone so fukk what anyone has to say. He did a good thing and he feels good about. Didn't even ask for a dime.

i hope he gets hella paid for this. he's funny as fukk i get laughing and all that im just hoping people show this man the respect he deserves is all. the homie @606onit pretty much handled my argument.

Last edited by a moderator:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm pretty sure the last thing dude is worried about is how he will be portrayed by the media. I'm pretty sure he didn't wake up expecting to save some white girl either. He was off work, doing nothing (naturally) and eating his damn big mac.

A well dressed, well groomed black man probably wouldn't have saved that white hoe at all and that would have been another issue altogether. Regardless of how he looks, I think it's good to see a black man on the news being helpful rather than shooting someone or being hauled off to jail on drug charges.

606onit

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Passport Abuse
i hope he gets hella paid for this. he's funny as fukk i get laughing and all that im just hoping people show this man the respect he deserves is all. the homie @606onit pretty much handled my argument.

:salute: to this small army. :smugdraper:

A well dressed, well groomed black man probably wouldn't have saved that white hoe at all

:sitdown: :what:
Explain why, give solid reasons, offer examples. :rudy:
:mindblown:

Last edited by a moderator:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:salute: to this small army. :smugdraper:

:sitdown: :what:
Explain why, give solid reasons, offer examples. :rudy:
:mindblown:

It's not even just about a dude in a suit, but like Charles said in the interview, people are about minding their business. So the average person nowadays wouldn't have gotten involved. But there is no way to prove that so save your keystrokes.

DerrtySouthpaw

Gawdisbyke
Daps
Reppin
404 to 205
I'm pretty sure the last thing dude is worried about is how he will be portrayed by the media. I'm pretty sure he didn't wake up expecting to save some white girl either. He was off work, doing nothing (naturally) and eating his damn big mac.

A well dressed, well groomed black man probably wouldn't have saved that white hoe at all and that would have been another issue altogether. Regardless of how he looks, I think it's good to see a black man on the news being helpful rather than shooting someone or being hauled off to jail on drug charges.

:dwillhuh: i dont get that one my nikka. but i feel where you coming from otherwise i aint arguing that

Edit: oh nvm

606onit

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Passport Abuse
It's not even just about a dude in a suit, but like Charles said in the interview, people are about minding their business. So the average person nowadays wouldn't have gotten involved. But there is no way to prove that so I'm a big fukking dumb b1tch..

Fixed. :skip: :wrist:

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
nikka,

Do you form a single opinion for yourself, Every time I see you commenting on some social issue you quoting this nikka Tariq.

Ramsey comes off as a genuine dude, not exactly "well spoken" but its not like he was on some ebonic ignorance.

The difference between him and sweet brown / kapowyow is they handpicked those people, in this story this guys IS the one who saved them.

They will still probably tear this dude down in a week or so. So he better eat while he can.

:sheet: between Tariq, SWP, & Sotomayor I don't think this dude has ever had a single original thought.

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
:snoop: No, u dumbass.....we just see the agenda BEHIND IT. You think they're gonna parade around a 6'+ tall, handsome, well-spoken, well-travelled black man who would do this? No, this bald, asexual, old, not-the-best-spoken BM is what they LOVE to parade around.

My Cac-worker sent me link to this story yesterday with a :win:-type vibe.

We see through that now. Even Tariq sees thru this. http://api.viglink.com/api/click?fo... Show&txt=P/&jsonp=vglnk_jsonp_13680132003646
:mjpls:
minstrels.jpg
man, its fukking reality!!
Have you spent any time in the hood?

Are you really saying the media put that girl in that neighborhood to set the black man up to look bad on Tv? :snoop:

606onit

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Passport Abuse
man, its fukking reality!!
Have you spent any time in the hood?

Are you really saying the media put that girl in that neighborhood to set the black man up to look bad on Tv? :snoop:

No Jilla. U’re better than this. I didn’t say this was a SET UP, but just PEEP GAME is all I’m saying. Nothing against Mr. Ramsey at all….Are you telling me that you do not peep how the Blk male image in the media has no balance to it??? :snoop:

I’m not even playing victim here…..I’m just saying. There are types of Blk men who are DEFINITELY not allowed free airtime on TV and HE is not the prototype that they ban off the air. :stopitslime: