Charles Ramsey

FreshFromATL

Self Made
Daps
Reppin
ATL
:snoop: No, u dumbass.....we just see the agenda BEHIND IT. You think they're gonna parade around a 6'+ tall, handsome, well-spoken, well-travelled black man who would do this? No, this bald, asexual, old, not-the-best-spoken BM is what they LOVE to parade around.

My Cac-worker sent me link to this story yesterday with a :win:-type vibe.

We see through that now. Even Tariq sees thru this. http://api.viglink.com/api/click?fo... Show&txt=P/&jsonp=vglnk_jsonp_13680132003646
:mjpls:
minstrels.jpg

Some of you nikkas care waayyyyyyyyy too much about what white people think of you :snoop:. Bottom line is...if Ramsey would have been white, 7 times outta 10, Amanda is still trapped in that house right now. Ramsey is a hero and he exemplifies the reason why brothers >>> white boys. I can guarantee you that with what happened on 9/11, if there would have been a few nikkas on those planes like Ramsey, those towers would still be standing right now.

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
I've only read this page and I really hope the usual crowd isn't in here complaining about how they look in the eyes of Masta Whitey because of Charles Ramsey who regardless of his demeanor did something great.

*edit just read the the thread, its just one idiot.

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lesson to all you racists, c00ns, and uppity mufukkaz out there....

It's alot of good hearted cats in the hood who know the difference between right and wrong and will do the right thing

Sent from my HTCONE Suckaz!!!

shyt is pathetic man. Guys totally buying in to the worst racist stereotypes of poor black people without even realizing it.

On the bright side though most of this thread hasn't been parroting that line of thinking

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:snoop: No, u dumbass.....we just see the agenda BEHIND IT. You think they're gonna parade around a 6'+ tall, handsome, well-spoken, well-travelled black man who would do this? No, this bald, asexual, old, not-the-best-spoken BM is what they LOVE to parade around.

We see through that now. Even Tariq sees thru this. http://api.viglink.com/api/click?fo... Show&txt=P/&jsonp=vglnk_jsonp_13680132003646
minstrels.jpg

nikka,

Do you form a single opinion for yourself, Every time I see you commenting on some social issue you quoting this nikka Tariq.

Ramsey comes off as a genuine dude, not exactly "well spoken" but its not like he was on some ebonic ignorance.

The difference between him and sweet brown / kapowyow is they handpicked those people, in this story this guys IS the one who saved them.

They will still probably tear this dude down in a week or so. So he better eat while he can.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
:salute: shout out to that great man. A hero for those girls, and an example for all of us.

How many of you nikkas would have gone and helped that girl?

He graduated from my highschool too :wow:

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis
They will still probably tear this dude down in a week or so. So he better eat while he can.

You know, I think it would backfire if they tried to tear him down. He saved those white or hispanic girls period. I just dont see the angle the media could try to use on him. At best they could down play his efforts and say amanda would of make it out regardless.

So unless They find something that says Charles had something to do with the kidnapping most ppl are going to see him as a Hero.

Lakers Offseason

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
McDonalds needs to come out with a burger called the McRamsey named after this dude. Something small and portable that you can easily eat while you saving lives.

Like those small White Castle burgers

6a00d83452989a69e20168e9ff1241970c-800wi

Let the man eat

ramsey.jpg

Soundbwoy

Accept to take the L
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Montreal

minstrels.jpg

a typical coli poster 6"5 it working making a couple of millie per year wouldve made a thread about a pawg yelling next door not everything is about race before we call him a buffon we should at least salute this man for his courage, how come were not adressing the dispatchers who were incompetent in this situation

DerrtySouthpaw

Gawdisbyke
Daps
Reppin
404 to 205
im not ashamed of dude im just saying i can see what white people are gonna turn this shyt in to. sit in front of that computer screen and get mad if you wanna:umad: