CHARLES MANSON ON BLACK PEOPLE: "WHY COULDNT THEY BE LEFT TO BE GODS?"

Reflected

Living in fear in the year of the tiger.
Daps
There isnt any other way to see this statement
IMO. Saying black Americans mimmick the savergy of whites in America is very true. It is very true that blacks in our own element were gods. We thrived in our homeland.

I guess we can sit here and argue about Manson being a white supremacist. Never met one that called blacks smart, aware, and gods. Such a interesting statement coming from
A psychopathic white supremacist that "hates white people"

Didn't know this thread was still going. Actually, you are incorrect if we go by the literal meaning of "white supremacy" and we look at Helter Skelter, Manson did think black people were inferior to whites. You should read this portion of the testimony:

"Did he say what the black man would do once he was all by himself?"

"Well, according to Charlie, he would clean up the mess, just like he always has done. He is supposed to be the servant, see. He will clean up the mess that he made, that the white man made, and build the world back up a little bit, build the cities back up, but then he wouldn't know what to do with it, he couldn't handle it."

"Blackie couldn't handle it?"

"Yes, and this is when the Family would come out of the hole, and being that he would have completed the white man's karma, then he would no longer have this vicious want to kill."

"When you say 'he,' you mean Blackie?"

"Blackie then would come to Charlie and say, you know, 'I did my thing, I killed them all and, you know, I am tired of killing now. It is all over.' And Charlie would scratch his fuzzy head and kick him in the butt and tell him to go pick the cotton and go be a good ******, and he would live happily ever after."

Donald Trumps Twitter

Divine Infinite Commander King
Daps
Reppin
Space Force 1
Im not really caping. Im just posting content for people to comment on. I just dont see the white supremacy in calling black people "Smart", "Aware", and "gods"...

It's a backhanded compliment,

Who belongs in the jungle? Savages and animals.
What part of Africa is a jungle?

Think beforehand

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Didn't know this thread was still going. Actually, you are incorrect if we go by the literal meaning of "white supremacy" and we look at Helter Skelter, Manson did think black people were inferior to whites. You should read this portion of the testimony:

"Did he say what the black man would do once he was all by himself?"

"Well, according to Charlie, he would clean up the mess, just like he always has done. He is supposed to be the servant, see. He will clean up the mess that he made, that the white man made, and build the world back up a little bit, build the cities back up, but then he wouldn't know what to do with it, he couldn't handle it."

"Blackie couldn't handle it?"

"Yes, and this is when the Family would come out of the hole, and being that he would have completed the white man's karma, then he would no longer have this vicious want to kill."

"When you say 'he,' you mean Blackie?"

"Blackie then would come to Charlie and say, you know, 'I did my thing, I killed them all and, you know, I am tired of killing now. It is all over.' And Charlie would scratch his fuzzy head and kick him in the butt and tell him to go pick the cotton and go be a good ******, and he would live happily ever after."
Link.

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
How does a Jungle have a bad connotation to you?

Manson is literally calling black people "gods", "smart", and saying he hates white people. I wouldnt quite call this white supremacist content...
:dwillhuh:
This is the WOAT thread of the year. :dame:
I'm not even going to touch this fukkery :hubie:

Donald Trumps Twitter

Divine Infinite Commander King
Daps
Reppin
Space Force 1
Have you been to Africa?
Nope, but from what science tells me Africa is plains and savannahs and dry lands.

Not luscious wet jungles.

And this is what you're choosing to argue about? Not that it was a backhanded compliment right?

You're trying to argue your narrative and completely ignore half of what I posted, to try and challenge an argument beneficial to you,

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
I'm not even gonna read this thread but you nikkas are pathetic. So desperate for white acceptance you get happy over a psychotic serial killer giving back-handed compliments while saying you're from the jungle and voicing stereotypical pseudoscience about black people being more fearful. :snoop:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nope, but from what science tells me Africa is plains and savannahs and dry lands.

Not luscious wet jungles.

And this is what you're choosing to argue about? Not that it was a backhanded compliment right?

You're trying to argue your narrative and completely ignore half of what I posted, to try and challenge an argument beneficial to you,
Science told u wrong.. .

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
:what:

Take the word of of racist cac who manipulated women into killing a 9 month pregnant woman brehs.

Africa was never jungles. :camby: