CHARLES MANSON ON BLACK PEOPLE: "WHY COULDNT THEY BE LEFT TO BE GODS?"

Reflected

Living in fear in the year of the tiger.
Daps

The Odum of Ala Igbo

Hail Biafra!
Daps
Reppin
The Republic of Biafra
However jungles still exist . Rwanda and Congo are examples.

Most of Rwanda is not jungle but rolling hills. That's why it's called 'The Land of a Thousand Hills'. Most people who live in the Congo live in Eastern Congo (Highlands), Southern Congo (Savanna) or Kinshasa (a city).

Africans by and large didn't live in the jungles because the soil in jungles is poor. Plus there's too many diseases there.

You know nothing.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
There isn't anything to cape for. He called black people gods, smart, aware, and said modern blacks in American mimmick whites, who he hates.

Not really anything to defend or cape for.
Like i said brother, you got clowns with their own agendas expressing their limited thought process. If they dont like the thread...why are they here?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Most of Rwanda is not jungle but rolling hills. That's why it's called 'The Land of a Thousand Hills'. Most people who live in the Congo live in Eastern Congo (Highlands), Southern Congo (Savanna) or Kinshasa (a city).

Africans by and large didn't live in the jungles because the soil in jungles is poor. Plus there's too many diseases there.

You know nothing.
Nice use of using Wikipedia. I never said people lived there.

The Odum of Ala Igbo

Hail Biafra!
Daps
Reppin
The Republic of Biafra
As you can see, very few people live in the central Congo
coddens.jpg

This is Rwanda

Green-Hills-Rwanda.jpg

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just completed a MA on African Studies. This is why you never post in the Root. You know you'd be bodied by people who possess at least an ounce of intelligence...HL WOAT Poster.
Lol....i use to post there until it got boring listening to people bytch about East Africans vs.West Africans, who is a sell out . Tiring threads. You stay where your brain is limited to.

Congrats on your studies however nothing you said discredits anything i put out.

The Odum of Ala Igbo

Hail Biafra!
Daps
Reppin
The Republic of Biafra
Lol....i use to post there until it got boring listening to people bytch about East Africans vs.West Africans, who is a sell out . Tiring threads. You stay where your brain is limited to.

Congrats on your studies however nothing you said discredits anything i put out.

Are you blind? I just discredited all the worthless nonsense that you've attempted to gurgle out of your demented brain. You've done nothing to disprove my facts. Simply because, you can't.

You're such an obvious cac.