CHARLES MANSON ON BLACK PEOPLE: "WHY COULDNT THEY BE LEFT TO BE GODS?"

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Are you blind? I just discredited all the worthless nonsense that you've attempted to gurgle out of your demented brain. You've done nothing to disprove my facts. Simply because, you can't.

You're such an obvious cac.
I dont see anything of the sort Mr
MA. I exposed you long time ago so please save that ish for someone who cant see thru that bs.

The Odum of Ala Igbo

Hail Biafra!
Daps
Reppin
The Republic of Biafra
I dont see anything of the sort Mr
MA. I exposed you long time ago so please save that ish for someone who cant see thru that bs.

:mjgrin: Exposed what? The only BS that I can see is that you're supporting a white supremacist and that you're likely a white supremacist who gets his 3 inch cac penis erect by posting from his meth-addict mom's basement:francis:

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
In regards to what, exactly?
The fight for control of the national park, is it actually a fight? Do European interests have as much pull in the region as the doc made it seem like they did? Seemed very doom and gloom when I have read so much of the opposite about the Congo.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjgrin: Exposed what? The only BS that I can see is that you're supporting a white supremacist and that you're likely a white supremacist who gets his 3 inch cac penis erect by posting from his meth-addict mom's basement:francis:
Do you really need me to post the thread about the Clintons in haiti which you attacked me by protecting them?

You might want to seek help on your obsession of white dikk sizes. That puts you in a bad light.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
The fight for control of the national park, is it actually a fight? Do European interests have as much pull in the region as the doc made it seem like they did? Seemed very doom and gloom when I have read so much of the opposite about the Congo.
He claims to know so much, since he has a MA in African Studies.

25YOUTHS!!

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ya'll serious with this shyt?:dahell:
He basically saying black people are "gods" among the animals but not fit to be in modern society.
"You wanna take em out of the jungle, and make them into a MAN...now why do you wanna do that?":mjpls:
"Their capacity for fear...":mjpls:
This is straight white supremacy ideology but ya'll caping.

WE GODS THO:mjgrin:

Daps
Call me weird or sick, or whatever, but I have to say Charles Manson is very fascinating to me. Or at least his story. It had always puzzled me, that this little ass 5'4" white man was able to convince a group of women to kill for him while he sat on his ass back at home ,and did nothing. Like, seriously how was this man able to pull some shyt like that?And they killed a pregnant woman no less.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
He basically saying black people are "gods" among the animals but not fit to be in modern society.
"You wanna take em out of the jungle, and make them into a MAN...now why do you wanna do that?":mjpls:

Information is just that negative or positive. However he has mentioned white people crawling out of caves but hey what does he know.

The Odum of Ala Igbo

Hail Biafra!
Daps
Reppin
The Republic of Biafra

I'm not an expert on the Congo, though I've read that parts of the park were under threat for mineral/oil exploration. The major players in Congo's resource industry are no longer just Europeans. Many of them are now Chinese or Israeli.

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California

To me "modern society" isn't better than what my ancestor would have developed had they been allowed to flourish In africa