CHARLES MANSON ON BLACK PEOPLE: "WHY COULDNT THEY BE LEFT TO BE GODS?"

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
The Coli is trying to rehabilitate a man who told his followers to murder a pregnant woman and slice her stomach open in order to start a 'race war'.

Stay true to yourself, The Locker Room.
I Made this thread to evoke discussion. I think we all agree that Manson was a bad person.

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
How does a Jungle have a bad connotation to you?

Manson is literally calling black people "gods", "smart", and saying he hates white people. I wouldnt quite call this white supremacist content...

Cuz its code worded cism...blacks,jakes or sons of judah wore crowns on there head and were nobilities not some troglodyte savages crawling on all fours with bamboo skirts...

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
Cuz its code worded cism...blacks,jakes or sons of judah wore crowns on there head and were nobilities not some troglodyte savages crawling on all fours with bamboo skirts...
Yes but if you know that this is not the case in reality, then his usage of the word jungle shouldn't matter especially when he is calling people gods, smart, and aware. Does that sound like he is describing a savage crawling on the ground?

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Yes but if you know that this is not the case in reality, then his usage of the word jungle shouldn't matter especially when he is calling people gods, smart, and aware. Does that sound like he is describing a savage crawling on the ground?

Referring to jungle as a way to describe black royalty YES

A cac referring to blacks in a jungle is synonymous with cacs telling you to go back to africa...i dotn care what was meant dont say it....

The Odum of Ala Igbo

Hail Biafra!
Daps
Reppin
The Republic of Biafra
I Made this thread to evoke discussion. I think we all agree that Manson was a bad person.

Not all discussion is good. Discussion is not a virtue in and of itself. Some discussion is bad. This is a pretty shytty discussion. You're trying to take the words of a known murderer and white supremacist to do...what exactly?

:mjlol:

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Not all discussion is good. Discussion is not a virtue in and of itself. Some discussion is bad. This is a pretty shytty discussion. You're trying to take the words of a known murderer and white supremacist to do...what exactly?

manson is a known racist fakkit for 60 years and his words are being used as righteous in this thread or truthful.....GuEss what i dont want to hear ANY "truths" from a cave dwelling piece of shyt.

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This guy is mentally ill and this thread shouldn't even have gone past 10 replies but the coli being the coli will coli.

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
Referring to jungle as a way to describe black royalty YES
Lol "jungle" doesn't have more weight to me than words like smart and god.

Well a friend of mine who is a pan Africanist sent me the video. I thought it was interesting, I posted it here because I enjoy the coli's opinion. Unfortunately the weight of Charles Manson being who he is has absorbed the discussion. However, there are plenty of good discussions that's can come from this. If you don't feel that way, you don't have to add anything useful.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
No.... He is saying what many afrocentrists have said. Blacks development within a western white supremacist America has led to us becoming wicked just like the white people who run this part of the world.

thats YOU who is assuming that blacks are subhuman. I know we would have been allowed to flourish in our natural environment within the civilizations that we developed if slavery never happened.
That's how aftrocentrics see it, not sure about Manson

The Odum of Ala Igbo

Hail Biafra!
Daps
Reppin
The Republic of Biafra
Lol "jungle" doesn't have more weight to me than words like smart and god.

Well a friend of mine who is a pan Africanist sent me the video. I thought it was interesting, I posted it here because I enjoy the coli's opinion. Unfortunately the weight of Charles Manson being who he is has absorbed the discussion. However, there are plenty of good discussions that's can come from this. If you don't feel that way, you don't have to add anything useful.

Sometimes self-styled pan-Africanists can become the fellow travellers of white supremacists. What a life!

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
That's how aftrocentrics see it, not sure about Manson
There isnt any other way to see this statement
IMO. Saying black Americans mimmick the savergy of whites in America is very true. It is very true that blacks in our own element were gods. We thrived in our homeland.

I guess we can sit here and argue about Manson being a white supremacist. Never met one that called blacks smart, aware, and gods. Such a interesting statement coming from
A psychopathic white supremacist that "hates white people"

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Confirmation bias, yeah. And who are we talking about Manson or the poster I quoted? If it's Manson, we can only assume what he meant going off of his history. Manson is criminally insane, he rarely says anything that makes sense, people simply fall for his fast talking and charisma.
There isnt any other way to see this statement
IMO. Saying black Americans mimmick the savergy of whites in America is very true. It is very true that blacks in our own element were gods. We thrived in our homeland.

I guess we can sit here and argue about Manson being a white supremacist. Never met one that called blacks smart, aware, and gods. Such a interesting statement coming from
A psychopathic white supremacist that "hates white people"
Dont bother....most of the coli thought process is limited. The same group that wants validation of celebrities to speak on their color to matter.