CHARLES MANSON ON BLACK PEOPLE: "WHY COULDNT THEY BE LEFT TO BE GODS?"

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
god this fukking thread is stupid, looking for racist charles manson opinion on the black race :dead: you muthafukkas need to chill out from the internet, just a little.

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
Victoria Wade said:
Call me weird or sick, or whatever, but I have to say Charles Manson is very fascinating to me. Or at least his story. It had always puzzled me, that this little ass 5'4" white man was able to convince a group of women to kill for him while he sat on his ass back at home ,and did nothing. Like, seriously how was this man able to pull some shyt like that?And they killed a pregnant woman no less.

He and Hitler had a lot in-common. Interesting individuals, to be sure, but both should have been killed in the womb.

Anyhow, this whole thread is retarded. We're so desperate to find acceptance among 'White' people that we have to enlist the ramblings of a madman.......:what:

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
He and Hitler had a lot in-common. Interesting individuals, to be sure, but both should have been killed in the womb.

Anyhow, this whole thread is retarded. We're so desperate to find acceptance among 'White' people that we have to enlist the ramblings of a madman.......:what:
I definitely didn't expect anyone to come in here and seek pride in a Manson quote. I figured this thread wouldn't be off limits though especially when I've seen threads posted on here of crazy shyt like a mentally challegened child being dry humped by other kids.

Based Lord Zedd

Colts or Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston TX
Call me weird or sick, or whatever, but I have to say Charles Manson is very fascinating to me. Or at least his story. It had always puzzled me, that this little ass 5'4" white man was able to convince a group of women to kill for him while he sat on his ass back at home ,and did nothing. Like, seriously how was this man able to pull some shyt like that?And they killed a pregnant woman no less.

Manson had that mouthpiece :lolbron:
Plus he had drugs and seemed like he was preying on young weak minded people / people from poor situations.

As for this thread, :francis: at taking what Manson said as a positive. fukk Manson.

Based Lord Zedd

Colts or Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston TX
I definitely didn't expect anyone to come in here and seek pride in a Manson quote. I figured this thread wouldn't be off limits though especially when I've seen threads posted on here of crazy shyt like a mentally challegened child being dry humped by other kids.

"Why do you want to make them a man? In the Jungle they were GODS"

Even Charles Manson knew....

The problem is you can't put GODS in caps for emphasis and say even "Charles Manson knew..." :ahh:
then go back and say you didn't expect anyone to come in here and seek pride. :whoa:

Do you believe and endorse what Manson is saying or nah?
Why were you suggesting that Manson isn't a white supremacist? Do you believe he isn't?

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
Manson had that mouthpiece :lolbron:
Plus he had drugs and seemed like he was preying on young weak minded people / people from poor situations.

As for this thread, :francis: at taking what Manson said as a positive. fukk Manson.

Tookie Williams got the electric chair because Redemption for an ex gang member who wrote childrens books and helped to unite the crips and bloods first truece means shyt because of his past and skin color

Meanwhile Manson is a cult phenomenon who has never even mumbled a sorry to the victims his clan tortured and slaughtered to death in the 70's. And this fukk gets paid off merchandise, movies, songs, etc. etc.

fukk Manson

Based Lord Zedd

Colts or Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston TX
Tookie Williams got the electric chair because Redemption for an ex gang member who wrote childrens books and helped to unite the crips and bloods first truece means shyt because of his past and skin color

Meanwhile Manson is a cult phenomenon who has never even mumbled a sorry to the victims his clan tortured and slaughtered to death in the 70's. And this fukk gets paid off merchandise, movies, songs, etc. etc.

fukk Manson

And now he even has black? people suggesting that he's on our side and thinks of us as Gods.
He is still brainwashing people from behind bars. :merchant:

I agree fukk Manson.