Charlamagne Tha God just posted this on IG

Uachet

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Self-Sufficiency
This fake ass outrage :mjlol:

“nikkas” can’t even agree that all Black lives across the board are worthy.

All white ppl gotta do is point at Black immigrants and Black LGBT ppl having human rights and nikkas let their bigotry run wild and lose focus on White Supremacy being the core issue behind most systemic problems.

KoonYe: Slavery was a choice!!
:patrice::jbhmm::ehh: He makes good beats, so..

KoonYe: I am a Nazi!!
:patrice::jbhmm::ehh: He makes good sneakers, so..

Boosie: African Americans are the worst “race” in the world!!
:patrice::jbhmm::ehh:
full
He Christian, gets Black ppl killed and hates LGBT. He solid, he a street nikka.

R Kelly: **pisses on an underage girl on cam**
:patrice::jbhmm::ehh: He makes good songs.

Koondace Owens: George Floyd wasn’t killed!!

:patrice::jbhmm::ehh: Let’s get her on the BreakfastClub,
we need diversity in political thought.

Math Hoffa: Kanye was right, slavery was a choice!!
:patrice::jbhmm::ehh: He has good interviews, I’m tuned in.

Trump: **Says the most blatant racist white supremacist dog whistles. Removes essential resources that took decades to acquire. Puts white supremacists at the highest positions of power**
:patrice::jbhmm::ehh: I like my racism out in the open.
He’s entertaining, I fux with Trump #BothSides.

Y’all LOVE to pretend like these examples of Black ppl behaving like children politically ain’t big ass elephants in the room for the world to see.

Our ppl NEED to get TALKED to like children when it comes to politics.

Be in denial if you want, but white ppl see it daily and act accordingly to oppress us.

Project 2025 is right around the corner if we don’t get it together.
Be in denial if you want.
You seem to think openly insulting your own people using a derivative of a racist epithet, when they disagree with you, does not also insult yourself. They may call them other names, but none of the names have a history attached that the derivatives of the word we use on each other in a negative manner does for us. Yet, the very word, no matter how it is said, would cause all sorts of consternation and anger if said by another group. Here we are though, continuing using it on each other, not understanding the power of words and the manner in which we use it have an effect on how we perceive ourselves and how others perceive us.

We openly debase each other in a public political arena, under some misguided idea that it will change the opinions of the other group of our people we are trying to insult into voting our way. It is absolutely a psyop we play on ourselves, day in and day out all over too many of our communities.

Prynce

Daps
The post wasn't targeted at all black people but the low information,ignorant and c00nish "Kamala ain't black and trump put money in my pocket" types

If you were intelligent these are pretty basic info that you are already aware of

Let's normalize tough love for ignorant nikkas in the community
You really think people are gonna be receptive to disrespect? Or do you think black people are too dumb to get they are being talked down too?

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
need to be careful with calling people ignorant because they dont like your candidate
it means you actually dont understand why folks feel the way they do.

most of it comes down to wanting some normalcy

people arent rocking with the transgender stuff
they arent rocking with the immigration stuff
economy aint that hot for a lot of people
black folks feel left for dead by Democrats...all they get is some dei talk and "republicans are racist"...
yet the hood is still the hood and nothing has really changed

that post needs to address the feelings of the people...
not "yall dumb for thinking about Trump"

Jalether

Superstar
Daps
then what does this say about the decision to use the word n*ggas to target that specific cohort?
Because it's the language they understand as they are the same types that find trump "shooting" hoax endeering

There's a reason trump and his team continues to remark that his many criminal cases and conviction actually helps him attract some black voters

If you want to be treated with respect,you have to earn it and that starts by the usual suspect boycotting the use of the N word a d perpetuating stereotypes

And they were right because the target audience aren't genuinely mad at the use of the N word but rather at the fact checking and myth busting

Uachet

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Self-Sufficiency
nikka isn't a derogatory term amongst the black community.
Yes it is. You judge if a word is negative by how it is mainly used, not by how people try to define it after the fact. You can find here on this site, and many other places, the word being used mainly as a negative epithet. I have not seen it used in a positive manner once on this site. I have not heard it used in a positive manner once out in the open in the past 10 years or more. I have seen it used when talking about killing the ops, or talking about actions we do not like.

So this idea that it is not negative is false, because the manner in which it is used in todays world is invariably negative.

Last edited:

Jalether

Superstar
Daps
You really think people are gonna be receptive to disrespect? Or do you think black people are too dumb to get they are being talked down too?

Outside of the use of the N word,which the target audience have zero issues with btw otherwise they would boycott it, what else was condescending or disrespectful about the actual message

That's literally how every news and fact checking organisation do fact checking

Last edited:

Uachet

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Self-Sufficiency
Outside of the use of the M word,which the target audience have zero issues with btw otherwise they would boycott it, what else was condescending or disrespectful about the actual message

Do they state to their audience "Listen up Wetbacks, or Listen up Kikes, or Listen up White Trash or Listen up Chinks?" Or some derivative of any of them?

I know I have never seen news media do that to any other ethnicity.

Prynce

Daps
Outside of the use of the M word,which the target audience have zero issues with btw otherwise they would boycott it, what else was condescending or disrespectful about the actual message

That’s a retarded logic you just tried. So since black people haven’t boycotted the N word it’s not offensive and it wasn’t being used in a dismissive tone? Wtf are you even talking about? Don’t play mental gymnastics with me like I’m unintelligent.

DaHNIC82

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Off The Cuff Radio/ScrewballRadio/BudeBoyEnt
The information is correct. The tone is bullshyt.

But then again I can understand the frustration with the collective ignorance. Just like I can understand why the average BLACK citizen doesn’t feel that the black vote “counts” towards anything as the democrats have been playing the Doomsday scenario since George W Bush. Remember Vote or Die? Remember when they had Eminem pandering his ass off?

And it NEVER leads to tangibles for Black Americans. N E V E R.

And now its yet another Doomsday scenario where black Americans are expected to Shut the f u c k up and silently cast votes so we can “save” the country from yet another arrogant, entitled, racist dumbass who the white majority has allowed to brainwash them into thinking he will lead them to the promised land.

Its all rinse, wash, and repeat and I can understand the collective jadedness that has permeated throughout the black community after years of being told our vote matters but our basic rights to humanity don’t.

They been doing the doomsday campaigning since the 60s

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Yes it is. You judge if a word is negative by how it is mainly used, not by how people try to define it after the fact. You can find here on this site, and many other places, the word being used mainly as a negative epithet. I have not see it used in a positive manner once on this site. I have not heard it used in a positive manner once out in the open in the past 10 years or more. I have seen it used when talking about killing the ops, or talking about actions we do not like.

So this idea that it is not negative is false, because the manner in which it is used in todays world is invariably negative.
Uhhhh guess we run in different type of circle. Because people refer to their friends as my nikka, or that nikka all the time in black circles where I'm from. You see your homeboy and say was happ'n nikka.