Charlamagne Tha God just posted this on IG

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
Do we pick and choose when we are offended by being called nikkas in the black community?

100%

For example, if a white person posted the exact same set of slides that Charlamagne reposted, people would be outraged but because CTG posted it, we're supposed to ignore the first slide or accept being talked down to.

Uachet

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Self-Sufficiency
Do we pick and choose when we are offended by being called nikkas in the black community?
To answer your question, I am always offended when that is used on one of us, no matter what ethnicity or race the person is who uses it. It should not be used at all. It definitely should not be used in a political post attempting to inform any of our people.

Jalether

Superstar
Daps
That post was very condescending and shows that he has a low opinion of black people.
The post wasn't targeted at all black people but the low information,ignorant and c00nish "Kamala ain't black and trump put money in my pocket" types

If you were intelligent these are pretty basic info that you are already aware of

Let's normalize tough love for ignorant nikkas in the community

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
The post wasn't targeted at all black people but the low information,ignorant and c00nish "Kamala ain't black and trump put money in my pocket" types

If you were intelligent these are pretty basic info that you are already aware of

Let's normalize tough love for ignorant nikkas in the community

then what does this say about the decision to use the word n*ggas to target that specific cohort?