Charlamagne Tha God just posted this on IG

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Funny, how Char was on his #bothsides shyt last year, no one had a problem with him entertaining Trump and he even had c00n celebs praising Trump on his show. Now with him being on Kamala Harris side, everyone wants to jump him.

Basically, double standards on the outrage.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Yes, it is very evident we run in different circles. We call each others brothers and sisters, Mr. and Mrs,, by our professional titles, etc. We do not use any derivative of the nword on each other in any fashion.

The last time I heard anyone use the term positively in person, was when I was in college in the very late 80s to early 90s.

Blame Eazy E and NWA for making the "real nikka" paradigm.

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
That’s a very ignorant way of talking to people especially if you want to portray something very important. Everything is factually correct he just needs better decorum.

You didn’t have to say nikkas. Could’ve said “Kings/Queens” or “listen fam”. It comes off like you’re talking down on people and that’s the last thing you should do if you want their vote.

Sbp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
That’s a very ignorant way of talking to people especially if you want to portray something very important. Everything is factually correct he just needs better decorum.

You didn’t have to say nikkas. Could’ve said “Kings/Queens” or “listen fam”. It comes off like you’re talking down on people and that’s the last thing you should do if you want their vote.
Exactly you think I'm gonna vote for who he wants me to vote for after coming at me like that you fukkin crazy.

ReasonableMatic

Daps
Wow. Our black intellectuals like Charlamagne are saving black folks one post at a time. All we need now is a few rappers and we are good. :blessed:
The rappers in question

compressed-f5c37256-aa77-4b5d-9f97-bcc155619b32.jpg

4e426866997949fd9a4b8e6bb39aaf78_xl.jpg

attachment-Bandman-Kevo-White-Lives-Matter-tattoo.jpg

Charlamagne’s IG post >>>> these lost nikkas

ucanthandlethetruth

Failure is not a option
Daps
Reppin
Planet of Hip Hop
The information is correct. The tone is bullshyt.

But then again I can understand the frustration with the collective ignorance. Just like I can understand why the average BLACK citizen doesn’t feel that the black vote “counts” towards anything as the democrats have been playing the Doomsday scenario since George W Bush. Remember Vote or Die? Remember when they had Eminem pandering his ass off?

And it NEVER leads to tangibles for Black Americans. N E V E R.

And now its yet another Doomsday scenario where black Americans are expected to Shut the f u c k up and silently cast votes so we can “save” the country from yet another arrogant, entitled, racist dumbass who the white majority has allowed to brainwash them into thinking he will lead them to the promised land.

Its all rinse, wash, and repeat and I can understand the collective jadedness that has permeated throughout the black community after years of being told our vote matters but our basic rights to humanity don’t.

Repped

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Of course a Black feminist would create that BS.

I'm voting for Kamala but she needs to have an economic uplift plan for ADOS people first and foremost.