Charlamagne Tha God just posted this on IG

Prynce

Daps
Uhhhh guess we run in different type of circle. Because people refer to their friends as my nikka, or that nikka all the time in black circles where I'm from. You see your homeboy and say was happ'n nikka.
They also say fukk you nikka, nikka you a hoe, and I’ll kill you nikka too. When a black man does something to hurt or degrade you he will say nikka also. I’m from Atlanta I know

Jalether

Superstar
Daps
Do they state to their audience "Listen up Wetbacks, or Listen up Kikes, or Listen up White Trash or Listen up Chinks?" Or some derivative of any of them?

I know I have never seen news media do that to any other ethnicity.
Yeah the introduction could be better but I have a feeling that those who have issues with it would have had an issue with the same message regardless of the tone after all it's the usual suspects I've bothsiders, c00nish trump voters,Tariq minions etc that are voicing strong disapproval of the message

Harris team could send out an "hello wonderful people, have a blessed day" and the same people would have an issue with it.

M.O.N.E.Y.

No lie
Daps
Here is the problem with your take. Show me any example of a political information post, media, etc that uses a derogatory term to address the audience the focus is on a non-Black ethnicity. No one else openly debases the very people they need to support them in their own ethnicity, but ours. It is absolutely ridiculous that we think it is perfectly fine to do this, to those we consider lower than ourselves within our own people.
Thank you.

I'm so tired of seeing black people being publicly debased. There's no respect any more. :snoop:

Jalether

Superstar
Daps
That’s a retarded logic you just tried. So since black people haven’t boycotted the N word it’s not offensive and it wasn’t being used in a dismissive tone? Wtf are you even talking about? Don’t play mental gymnastics with me like I’m unintelligent.
It's not a bad logic since it's a fact that they don't really have a problem with the word, just the message and the messenger

If Tariq nasheed or whoever they fukk with used the N word, I highly doubt they would have an issue with it

Y'all just don't fukk with pro Harris/dem message and content and that's what the fake outrage is really all about

timeless

All Star
Daps
Are there posts saying

"Things You Crackers Need to Know Before You Vote"
"Things You Border hoppers Need to Know Before You Vote"
"Things You Chinks Need to Know Before You Vote"

Everybody knows the n word can be used as a term of endearment... But can anyone honestly say that the use here was one of endearment??? It doesn't sound like it to me.

Htrb-nvr-blk-&-ug-as-evr

Black and not crackin’
Supporter
Daps
They also say fukk you nikka, nikka you a hoe, and I’ll kill you nikka too. When a black man does something to hurt or degrade you he will say nikka also. I’m from Atlanta I know
👆🏾The part they don’t want to acknowledge. 90% of the time that word ain’t used as a so called “term of endearment”…they using it just like a cracka would. And these dummies think it’s okay for everybody else to use it….

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This fake ass outrage :mjlol:

“nikkas” can’t even agree that all Black lives across the board are worthy.

All white ppl gotta do is point at Black immigrants and Black LGBT ppl having human rights and nikkas let their bigotry run wild and lose focus on White Supremacy being the core issue behind most systemic problems.

KoonYe: Slavery was a choice!!
:patrice::jbhmm::ehh: He makes good beats, so..

KoonYe: I am a Nazi!!
:patrice::jbhmm::ehh: He makes good sneakers, so..

Boosie: African Americans are the worst “race” in the world!!
:patrice::jbhmm::ehh:
full
He Christian, gets Black ppl killed and hates LGBT. He solid, he a street nikka.

R Kelly: **pisses on an underage girl on cam**
:patrice::jbhmm::ehh: He makes good songs.

Koondace Owens: George Floyd wasn’t killed!!

:patrice::jbhmm::ehh: Let’s get her on the BreakfastClub,
we need diversity in political thought.

Math Hoffa: Kanye was right, slavery was a choice!!
:patrice::jbhmm::ehh: He has good interviews, I’m tuned in.

Trump: **Says the most blatant racist white supremacist dog whistles. Removes essential resources that took decades to acquire. Puts white supremacists at the highest positions of power**
:patrice::jbhmm::ehh: I like my racism out in the open.
He’s entertaining, I fux with Trump #BothSides.

Y’all LOVE to pretend like these examples of Black ppl behaving like children politically ain’t big ass elephants in the room for the world to see.

Our ppl NEED to get TALKED to like children when it comes to politics.

Be in denial if you want, but white ppl see it daily and act accordingly to oppress us.

Project 2025 is right around the corner if we don’t get it together.
Be in denial if you want.

Shut your dumbass the fukk up. Youre probably not even black to begin with talking about "our".

cyndaquil

Lv 100 Bold natured
Daps
Reppin
JOHTO REGION
1. The incessant use of "nikka" publicly will not go how you want it
Well unfortunately the ones he mainly tryna get through to will likely respond to that more than "guys" or "people" or "folks" etc. They would've just scrolled past those unfortunately... :francis:

The ones who would be outraged or a lil put off by him saying nikkas here are likely already voting for Kamala unless they one of them mega c00ns

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Notice that talking down to black folks is a theme of the democrats.
first he shouldn't have used nikkas

Second he's not a party rep.. I agree that he is talking down but not to Black folks specifically but to dumb folks. A lot of shyt he addressed is urban myths about Trump and ignorance about the political process. Third I'd wager rethugs have a theme of actually talking down such as claiming the reasons they think Black people relate to Trump is because he is a convict amongst other things.

If we are to notice the talking down I don't think it would be anywhere close and I can guarantee you one side would havex way more elected politicians talking down not media reps. It's not even close.

OperationNumbNutts

Superstar
Daps
Wow. Our black intellectuals like Charlamagne are saving black folks one post at a time. All we need now is a few rappers and we are good. :blessed:

Uachet

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Self-Sufficiency
Uhhhh guess we run in different type of circle. Because people refer to their friends as my nikka, or that nikka all the time in black circles where I'm from. You see your homeboy and say was happ'n nikka.
Yes, it is very evident we run in different circles. We call each others brothers and sisters, Mr. and Mrs,, by our professional titles, etc. We do not use any derivative of the nword on each other in any fashion.

The last time I heard anyone use the term positively in person, was when I was in college in the very late 80s to early 90s.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
I’m not mad at this and the language Charlamagne used AT ALL.

The amount of times I’ve seen these very exact ignorant takes thrown around in Black spaces is SICKENING.

“nikkas” need to get talked to this way, be in denial if you want.

I applaud CTG for using his platform to inform Black ppl with this, it’s necessary

bravo-applause.gif
Do you think nikkas is listening?

Yall are preaching to the choir

And of course yall not mad at how Black ppl are depicted as long as it shyts on who you don't like