Charlamagne Tha God just posted this on IG

Vandelay

Waxing Intellectual
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
This fake ass outrage :mjlol:

“nikkas” can’t even agree that all Black lives across the board are worthy.

All white ppl gotta do is point at Black immigrants and Black LGBT ppl having human rights and nikkas let their bigotry run wild and lose focus on White Supremacy being the core issue behind most systemic problems.

KoonYe: Slavery was a choice!!
:patrice::jbhmm::ehh: He makes good beats, so..

KoonYe: I am a Nazi!!
:patrice::jbhmm::ehh: He makes good sneakers, so..

Boosie: African Americans are the worst “race” in the world!!
:patrice::jbhmm::ehh:
full
He Christian, gets Black ppl killed and hates LGBT. He solid, he a street nikka.

R Kelly: **pisses on an underage girl on cam**
:patrice::jbhmm::ehh: He makes good songs.

Koondace Owens: George Floyd wasn’t killed!!

:patrice::jbhmm::ehh: Let’s get her on the BreakfastClub,
we need diversity in political thought.

Math Hoffa: Kanye was right, slavery was a choice!!
:patrice::jbhmm::ehh: He has good interviews, I’m tuned in.

Trump: **Says the most blatant racist white supremacist dog whistles. Removes essential resources that took decades to acquire. Puts white supremacists at the highest positions of power**
:patrice::jbhmm::ehh: I like my racism out in the open.
He’s entertaining, I fux with Trump #BothSides.

Y’all LOVE to pretend like these examples of Black ppl behaving like children politically ain’t big ass elephants in the room for the world to see.

Our ppl NEED to get TALKED to like children when it comes to politics.

Be in denial if you want, but white ppl see it daily and act accordingly to oppress us.

Project 2025 is right around the corner if we don’t get it together.
Be in denial if you want.
This post needs more attention.

My inclination often is to say fukk it, just let Trump win because enough people won't see how bad things can get when the deck is clearly stacked in far right Republicans favor right now.

Uachet

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Self-Sufficiency
The post wasn't targeted at all black people but the low information,ignorant and c00nish "Kamala ain't black and trump put money in my pocket" types

If you were intelligent these are pretty basic info that you are already aware of

Let's normalize tough love for ignorant nikkas in the community
Here is the problem with your take. Show me any example of a political information post, media, etc that uses a derogatory term to address the audience the focus is on a non-Black ethnicity. No one else openly debases the very people they need to support them in their own ethnicity, but ours. It is absolutely ridiculous that we think it is perfectly fine to do this, to those we consider lower than ourselves within our own people.

Last edited:

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
Milk dud headed fakkit could’ve used any other word
Meh this is geared towards the hood crowd that loves Trump.
CTG knows his audience :francis:
Too many ignorant black folk walking around. These things have to be said.
Sadly, this is all correct.

It’s terribly offensive, but his audience is receptive to that type of messaging.

I can’t stomach it, but the Breakfast Club still appeals to a large demographic. This is probably the most responsible thing he can do :francis::manny:

skokiaan

African original
Daps
Reppin
One Africa
This isn’t the time for controversy if you’re trying to inform voters and getting the message across.
Doesn't the orange one use controversy to be in the news? I mean his whole steez is reality TV for clicks/views 😆

These cacs have said it in your faces what they intend to do and you still in denial and want kid gloves:gucci:

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Elaborate 👀
A few years ago on TBC, Charlemagne, Envy and Yee were on air copping pleas and juelzing for Fabolous when that video leaked out of him arguing with Emily’s dad and those reports about him putting the beats on her.

They have smoke for everyone else, but didn’t keep the same consistency for someone that they had a relationship with.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Doesn't the orange one use controversy to be in the news? I mean his whole steez is reality TV for clicks/views 😆

These cacs have said it in your faces what they intend to do and you still in denial and want kid gloves:gucci:
The orange one isn’t a part of the topic of discussion is he? Stick to the subject as we are talking about our own and the messaging used towards us.

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Meh this is geared towards the hood crowd that loves Trump.
The "Hood crowd" doesn't love Trump, some Black people do.

Painting all Black people who are low income as "Trump Supporters" is fukking stupid.

On topic:
This isn't humorous nor is it fukking funny and if you think it is, y'all not beating c00n allegations.
I almost never use any slanderous language against on us on this website but this? This is definitely some clown
shyt.

kt773

All Star
Daps
Reppin
chi town southside wild 100's
I’m not mad at this and the language Charlamagne used AT ALL.

The amount of times I’ve seen these very exact ignorant takes thrown around in Black spaces is SICKENING.

“nikkas” need to get talked to this way, be in denial if you want.

I applaud CTG for using his platform to inform Black ppl with this, it’s necessary

bravo-applause.gif
You have black paid social media influencers spreading lies on the internet to the lame dumb sheep people in the world lol , some of our people need this shyt , I’m from the hood, I live in the hood, I own property in the hood, I teach in the hood, the slogan, if you knew better you would do better slogan is very real , I hate Charlamagne but I respect this talk 100 percent

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The information is correct. The tone is bullshyt.

But then again I can understand the frustration with the collective ignorance. Just like I can understand why the average BLACK citizen doesn’t feel that the black vote “counts” towards anything as the democrats have been playing the Doomsday scenario since George W Bush. Remember Vote or Die? Remember when they had Eminem pandering his ass off?

And it NEVER leads to tangibles for Black Americans. N E V E R.

And now its yet another Doomsday scenario where black Americans are expected to Shut the f u c k up and silently cast votes so we can “save” the country from yet another arrogant, entitled, racist dumbass who the white majority has allowed to brainwash them into thinking he will lead them to the promised land.

Its all rinse, wash, and repeat and I can understand the collective jadedness that has permeated throughout the black community after years of being told our vote matters but our basic rights to humanity don’t.

The information isn't even 100% correct.

His post about Kamala's record as DA is liberal propaganda.
It is literally a lie and it has been debunked already.

She was party to several thousand people being locked up, it doesn't matter if she personally
signed the papers or was over the case. She ran the ENTIRE organization.

She also literally went against the Supreme court which asked her to release people from prison
she decided it was better to increase her numbers and cited cheap prison labor as her reasoning.