Charlamagne Tha God just posted this on IG

Uachet

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Self-Sufficiency
Why do we continue to have that word in our lexuscon?
We continually psyop our selves with all the derivatives of the n-word we use, but for some reason so many of us just can't let it go. Even in that IG post, it was used in a derogatory manner. These days, when I see it used, I rarely if ever see it used in the manner it was used in the past. It seems to invariably be used in a negative manner towards each other.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
props to that fakkit for
spiting that gospel.
wait's for the c00ns to chime in.
dHDRSSH.png

UKVu0t8.gif

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
He shouldn't have said the N-word in that sentence. That was inappropriate. That was going to turn people off and not want to read.
Not only that, it was going to steer the direction away from the actually message of informing voters.

Other races out here aren’t using the tone of language against their own even with them peddling misinformation and rhetoric, so why it it acceptable for us to do it?

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
He called out y’all who always talk about “tangibles” when explaining why you aren’t voting for Harris lol :mjlol:

Let’s be real, we all know you mean stimulus checks

TAYLONDO SAMSWORTHY

Veteran
Verified
Supporter
Daps
Well I’m not a fan so I’ll definitely give you that. People seem to be more on my line of thinking with him so I don’t know. He definitely never has one consistent message about anything and people call him out on that. People be playing around out here too much with politics now which is why I stopped listening to people. Especially since i get to go to these rallies in person sometimes.

I respect the man because he calls a spade a spade. There’s a reason he’s so polarizing to people. He wont tap dance for one side, he give an honest opinion and stays objective. He’s no political genius and doesn’t claim to be but he definitely shoots it straight and some people can’t handle that.

Folks like myself who actually consumes most of his content have a lot of respect for him because we’re not slaves to just the headlines and hot takes.

I notice those that hate him pretty much base their opinions of him off headlines and short clips outta context so I actually do understand the hate for him from that perspective.

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
Trump is going to win this election just going to say that now for ya'll prepare.

Even though I like Kamala.

Fill Collins

I like the one that says shum pulp
Daps
Could've phrased the first fukking slide better, but I doubt mfs who don't know any of the info would care so shyt

Lesser charge is moving on borrowed time. Jessica reid got his card. :sas2:
Wanna have sex breh?
Like most Republican women, maybe you wouldn't be retarded if you got some pipe :manny:

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
I respect the man because he calls a spade a spade. There’s a reason he’s so polarizing to people. He wont tap dance for one side, he give an honest opinion and stays objective. He’s no political genius and doesn’t claim to be but he definitely shoots it straight and some people can’t handle that.

Folks like myself who actually consumes most of his content have a lot of respect for him because we’re not slaves to just the headlines and hot takes.

I notice those that hate him pretty much base their opinions of him off headlines and short clips outta context so I actually do understand the hate for him from that perspective.
The Fabolous/Emily situation says otherwise.

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Could've phrased the first fukking slide better, but I doubt mfs who don't know any of the info would care so shyt

Wanna have sex breh?
Like most Republican women, maybe you wouldn't be retarded if you got some pipe :manny:
Go lay some pipe in your mother, you fukking weirdo. Dont ever disrespect me like that shyt again.