Charlamagne Tha God just posted this on IG

TAYLONDO SAMSWORTHY

Veteran
Verified
Supporter
Daps
Dude be all over the place. When did he start liking Kamala Harris? Glad I stopped listening to him for anything

He been reppin kamala harris for years. He was reppin her for years even before she became VP. He always pointed out her stance on providing millions in funding for black entrepreneurs/black businesses as well as black maternal health. Other things too I cant remember.

You clearly don’t listen to him enough to know but he has been rocking with her for a minute.

He has also critiqued her and Biden just like everyone else and maybe those are the only headlines you’ve seen.

In The Zone '98

Superstar
Daps
He been reppin kamala harris for years. He was reppin her for years even before she became VP. He always pointed out her stance on providing millions in funding for black entrepreneurs/black businesses as well as black maternal health. Other things too I cant remember.

You clearly don’t listen to him enough to know but he has been rocking with her for a minute.

He has also critiqued her and Biden just like everyone else and maybe those are the only headlines you’ve seen.

People only hear when you're talking bad about them

TAYLONDO SAMSWORTHY

Veteran
Verified
Supporter
Daps
I’m not mad at this and the language Charlamagne used AT ALL.

The amount of times I’ve seen these very exact ignorant takes thrown around in Black spaces is SICKENING.

“nikkas” need to get talked to this way, be in denial if you want.

I applaud CTG for using his platform to inform Black ppl with this, it’s necessary

bravo-applause.gif

This.

pawdalaw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Fayetteville
When "nikkas" talking about when trump was in office there was money in the streets, they not talking that $1200 :lolbron:

But some of those same people doin time now so they not gonna vote anyway:francis:
It’s the rare that a lot of essential workers get their hands on a band at a time. Everybody was trying to come up.
Not even knowing that …the republicans wanted to give us LESS money :mjlol:
Yup people still champion that shyt. It’s only 1 months rent to most people

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps

Well I’m not a fan so I’ll definitely give you that. People seem to be more on my line of thinking with him so I don’t know. He definitely never has one consistent message about anything and people call him out on that. People be playing around out here too much with politics now which is why I stopped listening to people. Especially since i get to go to these rallies in person sometimes.