Charges dropped against Bill Cosby

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
And? A million women can accuse Cosby. If there’s no evidence, it doesn’t matter. This is a logical fallacy. This is the way our legal system is designed to protect the innocent from liars. For all you know, these women were paid off by an anonymous party.

Please stop using this term, you dont know what it is.

Courts have actually sent people to jail off of eye witness testimony

Its a legal precedent and thats what got cosby convicted the first time.

The reason why the case was thrown out was due to prosecutorial misconduct.

Nothing changed the facts of the pervious case

Daps
How is it stupid ? I’m not going to absolve criminals from their actions, but there are precautions everyone can take to avoid being victimized. I’m not going to walk through the hood at 2 AM with expensive camera equipment because there is a high chance ill get mugged. Likewise, if I’m a woman and Bill Cosby (or any man) asks me to come to his hotel room, unless I intend on sleeping with him, I’m not going. This whole “victim blaming” term attempts to get rid of all culpability, but if these women had used common sense, they wouldn’t have gotten raped in the first place.
What the fukk is this shyt?
If they didn't know Cosby is a rapist how are they supposed to know they were getting raped? I feel sorry for any woman you're around. You are pathetic. Blaming someone for getting raped. They may have agreed to sex, he would slip things in their drinks without them knowing. This is 100% blaming a rape victim for getting raped. You can use common sense. You are not always going to be 100% on guard all the time. This doesn't mean you deserve whatever punishment is coming to you if you mistake someone for a good person when they aren't. You fukking idiot.

They aren't walking through the hood at 2 am, they're going to a luxurious hotel with a celebrity who is putting on an act which he's clearly very good at considering you fukking morons in this thread are Bending over backwards to defend him raping more women than genghis khan. He tricked all of you for your entire lives and all of America. I think it's pretty easy to assume he was so good at using this persona that he tricked all of these women with ease.

TheBigBopper

Banned
Daps
What the fukk is this shyt?
If they didn't know Cosby is a rapist how are they supposed to know they were getting raped? I feel sorry for any woman you're around. You are pathetic. Blaming someone for getting raped. They may have agreed to sex, he would slip things in their drinks without them knowing. This is 100% blaming a rape victim for getting raped. You can use common sense. You are not always going to be 100% on guard all the time. This doesn't mean you deserve whatever punishment is coming to you if you mistake someone for a good person when they aren't. You fukking idiot.

They aren't walking through the hood at 2 am, they're going to a luxurious hotel with a celebrity who is putting on an act which he's clearly very good at considering you fukking morons in this thread are Bending over backwards to defend him raping more women than genghis khan. He tricked all of you for your entire lives and all of America. I think it's pretty easy to assume he was so good at using this persona that he tricked all of these women with ease.

we don’t know if this is true. Cosby never admitted to giving women drugs without their consent.

TheBigBopper

Banned
Daps
Please stop using this term, you dont know what it is.

Courts have actually sent people to jail off of eye witness testimony

Its a legal precedent and thats what got cosby convicted the first time.

The reason why the case was thrown out was due to prosecutorial misconduct.

Nothing changed the facts of the pervious case

where were the third parties when Cosby was allegedly raping these women ?

Daps
Read the deposition. There is no explicit admission of supplying women drugs without their consent.
He did say he was intending on giving quaaludes to women. Quaaludes intended purpose is for putting people to sleep. It's literally putting two and two together.

Jesus Christ, you people are disconnected from reality :scust:

Daps
we don’t know if this is true. Cosby never admitted to giving women drugs without their consent.
Because if he did its an open and shut case you fukking moron. Why would he just go up there and say yeah I fukking raped hundreds of women, please put me in jail where I'll most likely die in a few years.

I'm baffled at the delusion and utter idiocy in this thread.

TheBigBopper

Banned
Daps
Why would he admit to rape in a deposition? Are you fukking serious?
Well then we can’t factually say he drugged these women, can we? The entire deposition is ambiguous at worse.

admittedly, I do think his actions are questionable and wouldn’t be surprised if he really is guilty, but I’m more concerned with ensuring prosecutors are made to abide by the agreements they make. This is greater than Cosby specifically.

Daps
Well then we can’t factually say he drugged these women, can we? The entire deposition is ambiguous at worse.
Listen if a man has 100 women accusing him of raping them by Drugging them

And he admits he had intentions of Drugging them but not saying hey I raped all of these women but yeah I had pills that will make you fall asleep and yes I intended on using them.

That is literally ammo stacked up.

I mean he gave the prosecution all they needed. It's open and shut case nikka the fukk are you on. Quit trying to hold these idols on these pedestals, you can pretend to be blind to the truth but it's fukking sketchy for you to make this case.

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@Leavingtheecstasy where there's smoke, there's fire. :francis:
cosby1.png

cosby2.png

cosby3.png

cosby4.png

cosby5.png

cosby6.png

cosby7.png
At least you dropped something to show the women were accusing him of spiking drinks not just taking pills.

I haven’t kept up with this & didn’t feel like researching which is why I asked

@Leavingtheecstasy
:unimpressed:

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
"He didn't say he was gonna rape them so he didn't rape them, innocent"

:cape:

You need a reality check

The same deposition where people believe he confessed to drugging and raping women? Obviously a lot of people believe he would confess to that in a deposition as that is what they base their entire opinion of his guilt around.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
I know people hate to hear it but the longer you wait to make an accusation against someone the less credible you are. You have the most evidence right after the act. The best time to seek justice is immediately. I get that there is reservation because they might not be believed but the thing is; if you don't think you'll be taken seriously 30 minutes after the crime, why do you think it'll be easier after 30 years?

Also I'd go to the police before I'd go back to Bill Cosby's house, multiple times. Continuing to willingly interact with your own alleged rapist is beyond suspect to me. The most credible allegations are the ones where it's obvious there was contact only once and never again after the alleged rape/assault.

Looking at this list Cosby was pretty active in the 80s if we are to take all of these accusers for their word. A number of these women coming forward in that time period would have ruined him and stopped future sexual assaults/rapes. Also supposedly EVERYONE KNEW what he was doing so they should have come forward. But no one did. But everyone who knew was absolutely horrified and disgusted (right Janice Huber).

Silence is telling. And silence will deny you justice. We have to move beyond this outdated belief that it's okay not to say anything. The longer you don't say anything, the longer it continues. Everyone piling on at once after being corralled by a celebrity lawyer, I'm just automatically skeptical. I don't believe all women. I don't believe all anyone. You need more than a story of what happened 30 years ago.

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cornfields, cows, & an one stoplight town
I know people hate to hear it but the longer you wait to make an accusation against someone the less credible you are. You have the most evidence right after the act. The best time to seek justice is immediately. I get that there is reservation because they might not be believed but the thing is; if you don't think you'll be taken seriously 30 minutes after the crime, why do you think it'll be easier after 30 years?

Also I'd go to the police before I'd go back to Bill Cosby's house, multiple times. Continuing to willingly interact with your own alleged rapist is beyond suspect to me. The most credible allegations are the ones where it's obvious there was contact only once and never again after the alleged rape/assault.

Looking at this list Cosby was pretty active in the 80s if we are to take all of these accusers for their word. A number of these women coming forward in that time period would have ruined him and stopped future sexual assaults/rapes. Also supposedly EVERYONE KNEW what he was doing so they should have come forward. But no one did. But everyone who knew was absolutely horrified and disgusted (right Janice Huber).

Silence is telling. And silence will deny you justice. We have to move beyond this outdated belief that it's okay not to say anything. The longer you don't say anything, the longer it continues. Everyone piling on at once after being corralled by a celebrity lawyer, I'm just automatically skeptical. I don't believe all women. I don't believe all anyone. You need more than a story of what happened 30 years ago.

People always say this and ignore the cases of the people who did come forward early on.

The earliest allegation against Bill Cosby dates back to December 1965: in 2005, Kristina Ruehli came forward as Jane Doe #12 in the Andrea Constand case and alleged that Cosby had drugged and assaulted her at that time in his Beverly Hills home.

Of course more victims come forward when it becomes clear they aren't alone.