Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
get over it?! Lol slow down shorty I’m one of the ones in here who thinks he shouldn’t have been in prison anyway and he’s innocent
My bad.

There’s a lot of cacs running on these threads to bait. For example, the previously banned poster @Corny Batman who admitted to having multiple accounts for purposes of antagonizing. Like he’s doing in this thread. People should know who to respond and ignore.

I was banned … The ad hoc justification afterwards was for having aliases, which was not a problem previously.
Fictional characters with accounts on the Coli? Quite the confounding conundrum.

Last edited:

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
My bad.

There’s a lot of cacs running on these threads to bait. For example, the previously banned poster @Corny Batman who admitted to having multiple accounts for purposes of antagonizing. Like he’s doing in this thread. People should know who to respond and ignore.

No problem. You’ve given me the answers I’ve been looking for

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
He did say he was intending on giving quaaludes to women. Quaaludes intended purpose is for putting people to sleep. It's literally putting two and two together.

Jesus Christ, you people are disconnected from reality :scust:
qualuudes were a party drug in the 70s. People voluntarily took them to get fukked up.

Daps
Reppin
WestMidWest
Karen Hunter last week replied to a caller that was trying to hold the accusers accountable for willingly taking pills from Cosby, with something along the line of "who knows if they had a headache and was offered those pills"

One of her guest stated that women should view all men as possible predators so to proceed with caution, KH quickly disagrees saying she doesn't want to do all that then brings up an incident during her Lawrence Fishburn interview. He supposedly told her "here, try some of this tea I'm drinking"...she admitted she usually doesn't randomly drink/eat from people she knows, let alone strangers, but she is so enamored with him, that she did it anyways and enjoyed the tea

view all men as possible predators so to proceed with caution
OR
familiarity/comfort/desire dictates when to the throw caution to the wind

...which thought process suggest a belief that the risk are too high and I'm not trying to become a victim?
"don't tell me what your problems are, show me through your actions/principles" -my uncle

GOATpernick

Troy, the God
Supporter
Daps
Alot of thread to go through, is there a Cosby Con Air gif remix? :mjgrin:

TDT

All Star
Daps
Get over it. And you’ll Continue to see vocal supporters A LOT more

Seems Naturi Naughton is another..and she getting clowned for it too :shaq:
Yahoo is now a part of Verizon Media

Thanks!! I’ve been asking in this thread how many women accusations were proven false and more info on them.

this is it!!!!
Try posting this on the twitter pages of Rose Mcgowan,Lena Dunham,Janet Hubert and Amber Tamblyn..theyll still say"But..Bill is STILL a rapist!!:shaq::martin:"

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Seems Naturi Naughton is another..and she getting clowned for it too :shaq:
Yahoo is now a part of Verizon Media

Try posting this on the twitter pages of Rose Mcgowan,Lena Dunham,Janet Hubert and Amber Tamblyn..theyll still say"But..Bill is STILL a rapist!!:shaq::martin:"

speaking of rose mcgowen

the same people who represented the Cosby accusers are the same people who said they’ll start a smear campaign against her during the Harvey Weinstein me too campaign smh