Charges dropped against Bill Cosby

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Damn. Leave these white bytches alone. So glad I was raised in Miami. I don't see the appeal to have a white bytch so bad.

Cosby is innocent. He never raped them bologna smelling broads.

For the life of me I can't understand why this is coming out now. 50 years ago? I thought statute of limitations was 15 years. How did he go to jail in the first place:what:

Last edited:

darryl

Superstar
Daps
Damn. Leave these white bytches alone. So glad I was raised in Miami. I don't see the appeal to have a white bytch so bad.

Cosby is innocent. He never raped them bologna smelling broads.

Fire the live of me I understand why this is coming out now. 50 years ago? I thought statute of limitations was 15 years. How did he go to jail in the first place:what:
He should've never stepped foot in jail. Let alone for 3 years.

The Realist Perspective

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And she just remembered, right? :comeon:

She didn't remember any of this until 5 years after Cosby's been in the news for this type of thing :mjlol:

smh y'all brehs gon learn the hard way about messing around with these white women. They will lie and make up something on a negro in a heartbeat.

That’s any woman. White. Black. Brown. Purple. These hoes are notorious conniving liars, believe all women is the biggest mistake a person in this universe can make.

Daps
That’s any woman. White. Black. Brown. Purple. These hoes are notorious conniving liars, believe all women is the biggest mistake a person in this universe can make.

This is true, but white women are masters of deceit and they will weaponize their whiteness against a black man in a moment's notice.

The Realist Perspective

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is true, but white women are masters of deceit and they will weaponize their whiteness against a black man in a moment's notice.

Did we forget brick girl already? Women will weaponize womanhood in a moments notice, drumming up the simp army to carry out death or serious harm at a whim. Not to mention legal trouble (like this very thread). Do not be fooled. Most women have no allegiance when it comes to race, or any real loyalty at all. This disastrous MeToo movement was started by a black woman. Don’t get me wrong, when foul things have been done, a man needs to answer for it. But clearly, this is what the MeToo movement has become, just another weapon, socially, politically, etc.