Charges dropped against Bill Cosby

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Look at all the Media Meltdowns when the Justice System work for a Black Man. If Cosby was "So Guilty" of this case like they said.....they wouldn't have to Railroad the constitution to get a conviction. They did this because they didn't have a case so they tried to reopen a SETTLED CASE which is double jeopardy by the way. You see this? They do fake sh!t like this especially to Black People. Look what they had to do to get Cosby? Look at the lies they had to tell? How you going reopen a settled case and then turn around and charge him for it?, LOL. I did my due diligence on this case. It should not have gone to trial and Cosby should not have served ONE SECOND behind bars for this case. I know they were hoping he was going to Die in Jail. What's the saying? "Jokes on you. Who has the last laugh", "Laugh now Cry Later?" Well I hope Cosby SUES the breaks of the State and the Media for Defamation and false imprisonment.

The DA Kevin Steele even did a commercial that said he was running to put Cosby in Jail, WTF. The Whole Trial was Unconstitutional period.
This is another case of White Supremacy using the Justice System to deny Due Process Rights to a Black Citizen. I don't care if Cosby is worth 500 Million. The Fact you have People (Even some Black people) having the gall to go on TV saying Cosby shouldn't have Due Process rights because "It was 60 Women" which none of the Allegations have been proven is scary. Black Wall Street was burned down because of "Accusations". Rosewood was burned down because of "Accusations". George Floyd, Eric Garner, Emmitt Till and many Black men and women lost lives because of criminal "Accusations" that hadn't been proven so there was no due process.

That's the point. It's bigger than Cosby. America has a long history of DENYING due process rights to Black People. (And it's STILL happening today) This was the argument the racist Supreme Court ruled in the "Dred Scott Decision" that a White Man doesn't have to respect the rights of a Black Person. This is why we must fight for our constitutional rights to be upheld with NO EXCEPTIONS. Many of our Ancestors died for Black People to have the rights we have today. That's why it's so symbolic Cosby was freed from the 14th Amendment along with the 5th. Sorry "Accusations" are not FACTS. This playbook has been done by White Women against black men for ages. It's designed to evade Due Process Rights which will hurt Black Males more than any other group.

This is proof that Black People's rights must be protected at all cost. White Mob Justice has been used against Blacks forever. Any Black Media Person going out of their way to say Cosby Due Process rights shouldn't have been upheld is only telling on themselves. I'm Sorry but all the Emotional arguments don't hold, this is about legal rights. Cosby rights are protected by the Constitution. Many Black People have already given blood to this Country for our Citizenship and Rights to be upheld. It's so interesting seeing people argue Black Citizens rights shouldn't be protected by the constitution. Again if they really had a case, they wouldn't need break Cosby constitutional rights for a conviction.

Daps
Yall know damn well he raped them woman
Yeah it is so fukking sad getting on hereand seeing these men cape for him. This man admitted to spiking these drinks. I hate this forum when it comes to shyt like this. We need to hold our own accountable. There are alot of innocent black men who have been framed and charged with shyt they did not do. Those are absolute facts. Bill Cosby is not one of those people and the moral gymnastics yall are out here pulling is disgraceful. Bending over backwards for a man that raped hundreds of women, women that could've been your mother, for the real old heads,, women that could've been your daughter. Discounting all of them and their pain just because he's a black man going to jail. Even people in the industry knew what the fukk was going on. He is not innocent, he got off on a technicality. He pulled the same shyt that rich white men have gotten off on, but it don't make it right. Not at all.

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
I don't get how so many black dudes support Cosby. The same ones showing him the most support are the same ones he was throwing under the bus before shyt unraveled for his hypocritical, rapist ass.

he’s literally done more for black people than anybody on this site or anyone you know personally. Bu bu but the pull up your pants pound cake speech. Do you actually see these dumb ass nikkas walking around with their pants hanging off their ass? draws all out for everyone to see.shyt look dumb af & only black males walking around doin that .What’s wrong with holding your people accountable, dude had productions on tv for black people creating positive images that whites would never put on tv & paid for thousands of black students college education & y’all got the audacity to question his motives

Shameonyou

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don’t even have words to explain how degenerate of a generation you have to be to actually ACTUALLY bash a phylicia rashad like I can’t even begin to think of how relieved our community would be if these mentally ill useless cesspool bots on the internet got eradicated by the coronavirus itself.

Corny Batman

Caped Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Citizens of Gotham
@Leavingtheecstasy where there's smoke, there's fire. :francis:
cosby1.png

cosby2.png

cosby3.png

cosby4.png

cosby5.png

cosby6.png

cosby7.png

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah it is so fukking sad getting on hereand seeing these men cape for him. This man admitted to spiking these drinks. I hate this forum when it comes to shyt like this. We need to hold our own accountable. There are alot of innocent black men who have been framed and charged with shyt they did not do. Those are absolute facts. Bill Cosby is not one of those people and the moral gymnastics yall are out here pulling is disgraceful. Bending over backwards for a man that raped hundreds of women, women that could've been your mother, for the real old heads,, women that could've been your daughter. Discounting all of them and their pain just because he's a black man going to jail. Even people in the industry knew what the fukk was going on. He is not innocent, he got off on a technicality. He pulled the same shyt that rich white men have gotten off on, but it don't make it right. Not at all.
Ok let’s settle this because I don’t know the specifics . Did he spike drinks or just give them pills they willingly took?
Whoever responds please provide proof

Daps
Ok let’s settle this because I don’t know the specifics . Did he spike drinks or just give them pills they willingly took?
Whoever responds please provide proof
It was settled in the court of law. He has admitted to spiking drinks.

You think over 50 women were all just willingly taking shyt to make them pass out?

I like how you're like, "alright let's settle this debate, I don't know at all what's really happening but you better come with proof" nah nikka do even a modicum of research a few Google searches is really all it takes shyt. Lol you can't just decide this is where the line's drawn when you admit yourself you don't know the specifics.

What's happening here in this thread.

A garbage piece of fukking shyt mascarading as "America's Dad" raped over 50 women, probably in the hundreds in horrifying ways. But horrible excuses for men are attempting to give him a pass in here because he is a black man who entertained them in their youth.

That's it. That's the whole thing. Anyone who reaches outside of that is lying to themselves. He got out on a technicality, not because he is innocent. He is incredibly guilty and had admitted in his own deposition he would get drugs and had the intention of giving them to women. He is the worst example of a black man I can think of and people are giving him passes because he did "some good things" to disguise that he is a fukking monster. He's a fukking psychopath. Would you let a man violently rape your loved ones if it meant you got free college? That's the equivalent of what's happening here.

Last edited:
Daps
What mental illness are you referring too?
Take your pick. Delusion, disassociative disorders, unable to discern their preconceived notions and conspiracy theories from reality, etc. When people start agreeing with alt right retards to fit their own misconstrued narratives it's pretty clear that these people are no better than the Maga voters that let Trump do whatever they wanted because they saw themselves in him.

It's disgusting. Many in this thread went from hating on cacs to joining them fairly quickly to fit their cause.

How about we all act like people and see reality for what it is. A horrible, disgusting human being tricked all of America with his entertaining persona but was actually the opposite of everything he portrayed. And that piece of shyt got incredibly lucky on a technicality and is free to roam and most likely continue doing demonic shyt to the public. Anyone defending this man doesn't deserve the time of day. You are a lost soul.

Nomad1

Tupac KONY and GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Take your pick. Delusion, disassociative disorders, unable to discern their preconceived notions and conspiracy theories from reality, etc. When people start agreeing with alt right retards to fit their own misconstrued narratives it's pretty clear that these people are no better than the Maga voters that let Trump do whatever they wanted because they saw themselves in him.

It's disgusting. Many in this thread went from hating on cacs to joining them fairly quickly to fit their cause.

How about we all act like people and see reality for what it is. A horrible, disgusting human being tricked all of America with his entertaining persona but was actually the opposite of everything he portrayed. And that piece of shyt got incredibly lucky on a technicality and is free to roam and most likely continue doing demonic shyt to the public. Anyone defending this man doesn't deserve the time of day. You are a lost soul.
in the video i replied to, the cac does have maga tendencies, but im focusing on the facts. He made another video defending mj fairly well, and his recent video on cosby was done well too.
everything else beyond that is shyt i dont care about

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
I wonder what was going through his mind when the bars slammed shut on the first night.

I remember when I was charged, I did an overnight stay in the cell and what went through my mind was I literally Thanked God for a wonderful life.

Being charged and facing 20 years and 25 more years on the sex registry when you get out I realized that I never had a bad day in my life before then and I say that as a Black Man in amerikkka.

You never miss the water till the well run dry. For me most things I think about a song gets stuck in my head this was the song that was in my head:

I guess I thought I was dead. I wasn't gonna kill myself but I did think that I was effectively dead.

The only time I felt like that before was when I was a parachute malfunction. That time I literally saw scenes of my life flash on either side of me as a walked though a hall. Then I yanked on the risers and the cells filled with air.