Charges dropped against Bill Cosby

TheBigBopper

Banned
Daps
Yeah it is so fukking sad getting on hereand seeing these men cape for him. This man admitted to spiking these drinks. I hate this forum when it comes to shyt like this. We need to hold our own accountable. There are alot of innocent black men who have been framed and charged with shyt they did not do. Those are absolute facts. Bill Cosby is not one of those people and the moral gymnastics yall are out here pulling is disgraceful. Bending over backwards for a man that raped hundreds of women, women that could've been your mother, for the real old heads,, women that could've been your daughter. Discounting all of them and their pain just because he's a black man going to jail. Even people in the industry knew what the fukk was going on. He is not innocent, he got off on a technicality. He pulled the same shyt that rich white men have gotten off on, but it don't make it right. Not at all.

my mom wouldn’t be stupid enough to be alone in a hotel with a married man :manny:

TheBigBopper

Banned
Daps
@Leavingtheecstasy where there's smoke, there's fire. :francis:
cosby1.png

cosby2.png

cosby3.png

cosby4.png

cosby5.png

cosby6.png

cosby7.png
And? A million women can accuse Cosby. If there’s no evidence, it doesn’t matter. This is a logical fallacy. This is the way our legal system is designed to protect the innocent from liars. For all you know, these women were paid off by an anonymous party.

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
@Leavingtheecstasy where there's smoke, there's fire. :francis:
cosby1.png

cosby2.png

cosby3.png

cosby4.png

cosby5.png

cosby6.png

cosby7.png

What is telling to me is the timing. Most of the accusations occurring after 2014. Most of the accusations occurring decades after the alleged events.

I don't how many accusers there are. I certainly wouldn't put my head on the chopping block on his innocence but people need to stop being naive.

When you look at criminal conspiracies, the approach isn't "would 60 people really work together to plan illegal acts".

People do dishonest shyt all the time. A decade is more than enough time to gather like minded people.

And? A million women can accuse Cosby. If there’s no evidence, it doesn’t matter. This is a logical fallacy. This is the way our legal system is designed to protect the innocent from liars. For all you know, these women were paid off by an anonymous party.

Said before but it would be interesting to see their transactions over the last 10 years. Their employment history too.

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cornfields, cows, & an one stoplight town

At the end of the day Bill Cosby likes fukking women who are sedated. There's no disputing he likes fukking women on a particular type of sedative, known to knock people out. He's a creep.

Daps
my mom wouldn’t be stupid enough to be alone in a hotel with a married man :manny:
This is a dumb counter. Consensual sex and rape are 2 different things. Some of these women may have agreed to sex. Not waking up 4 hours later with someone seizing on top of them.

Daps
Creepiness isn’t illegal
Drugging people without their consent is.

What fukking planet do you nikkas live on. Yall seriously have mental illness if you think because he is a famous black man he can just go about raping who he wants and we should cape for him because he made a television show.

Have some Goddamn sense

Daps

" if there's no evidence it doesn't matter"

Says the stupid ass nikka who literally doesn't realize Bill Cosby was proven guilty and only got out on a technicality. There was clearly enough evidence to convict him

Daps
Anybody who bends over backwards for Cosby probably has some skeletons in their closet. I'm looking at the people in here like wtf you up to? Because if you allow this shyt you should probably be on a watch list.

TheBigBopper

Banned
Daps
" if there's no evidence it doesn't matter"

Says the stupid ass nikka who literally doesn't realize Bill Cosby was proven guilty and only got out on a technicality. There was clearly enough evidence to convict him
His first trial was hung because there was insufficient evidence. They only convicted him in the second trial because the judge controversially allowed women whose accusations were outside the statute of limitations to testify. regardless, there was no physical evidence in any of these events. The jury was swayed by the abundance of accusations, not by evidence, because there wasn’t any to begin with! He literally got convicted because of stories.

Last edited:

TheBigBopper

Banned
Daps
Drugging people without their consent is.

What fukking planet do you nikkas live on. Yall seriously have mental illness if you think because he is a famous black man he can just go about raping who he wants and we should cape for him because he made a television show.

Have some Goddamn sense
Read the deposition. There is no explicit admission of supplying women drugs without their consent.

TheBigBopper

Banned
Daps
This is a dumb counter. Consensual sex and rape are 2 different things. Some of these women may have agreed to sex. Not waking up 4 hours later with someone seizing on top of them.
How is it stupid ? I’m not going to absolve criminals from their actions, but there are precautions everyone can take to avoid being victimized. I’m not going to walk through the hood at 2 AM with expensive camera equipment because there is a high chance ill get mugged. Likewise, if I’m a woman and Bill Cosby (or any man) asks me to come to his hotel room, unless I intend on sleeping with him, I’m not going. This whole “victim blaming” term attempts to get rid of all culpability, but if these women had used common sense, they wouldn’t have gotten raped in the first place.