Charges dropped against Bill Cosby

sean360

Pro
Daps
Nope....try again cac!!!
Basically, a black man was raping a bunch of white women in the 60s,70s, 80s, 90s and not one of them when to the police and filled charges? :what::martin:. As Judge Joe Brown said, he was fukking groupies and now they’re looking for a quick buck And in the process fukk over a man in the later stages of his life, absolutely disgusting.

Daps
:jbhmm:Has anybody ever wonder why Dr Cosby never tried anything with his coworkers since he's a "serial rapist" and all. Fine ass Phylicia Rashad on the set with her and he NEVER tried a thing with her..., but he raping white bytches who was actually groupies gtfohwtbs :camby:

Even MARTIN tried Gina, only bringing that up for fools that will come in here saying "of course he wouldn't try nothing with his costars"

Dr Cosby was on set with Phylicia Rashad fine self and Lisa Bonet fine self (ya know, since the accusation is that he's a creepy old man who can't control himself)

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't get how so many black dudes support Cosby. The same ones showing him the most support are the same ones he was throwing under the bus before shyt unraveled for his hypocritical, rapist ass.

He didn’t throw black people under the bus unless you think ignorant nikkas represent all black people. Which is like saying white trash represents all white people.

Kuro

Tru grit
Daps
He didn’t throw black people under the bus unless you think ignorant nikkas represent all black people. Which is like saying white trash represents all white people.

white people dont even throw white trash under the bus but black folks like cosby think it is they job to throw "ignorant nikkas" under the bus...white people actually try to make they white trash look good and cover for them (like that jan 6 insurrection) but a so called ignorant nikka could get shot in the back for stealing cake and the first thing cosby (and people that agree with him) think is: well that is what he get for being an ignorant nikka...

i dont approve of the anti social behavior of so called "hoodrats" and "ignorant nikkas" but i wouldnt be shytting on them and throwing them under the bus because i know that aint going to change nothing and will probably make shyt worse...