Charges dropped against Bill Cosby

Kuro

Tru grit
Daps
I’m not making an excuse. I’m saying it’s not major news because they aren’t famous.

And stop expecting the media (white people) to portray their own in a negative manner. They are notorious for ignoring their own weak links, and highlighting others.

it should be the story and it shouldnt matter if they are famous or not if people really care about what is going on...this aint all about the media..the so called justice system and everybody is ignoring white rapists and want to point at old famous black man bill cosby (who probably didnt rape anybody and even if he did he shouldnt be the poster boy of rape culture when it is being done mostly by white people)...

you making an excuse even if you dont know it...that is why white males get away with it because people can find a scapegoat or deflection and that is what cosby is...hey dont pay attention to the 15000 white dudes raping people..focus all your energy on cosby or any other black male accused of rape...you should know that is right out the ol white racism/white supremacy playbook...let white people off easy no matter what they do and at the same time put your boot on the neck of black folks just for living...

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
I saw a lot of “cac tears” references on the first couple of pages, yet I haven’t seen a single white person actually care about this.

Waterproof

Warrior Lifestyle
Daps
(From Black Enterprise Magazine)

Cosby reportedly celebrated his abrupt release by eating pizza with salmon, collard greens, fresh basil and mozzarella cheese and talking with celebrity friends and Faizon Love and Terrence Howard, his attorney Andrew Wyatt said.

“He only wants to eat crispy pizza and its taste,” Wyatt said.

Cosby also reportedly plans to hit the stage soon on a comedy tour.

He will return to stage on many stages throughout the country and he will tell his story,” Wyatt said.
“You will soon see a documentary coming out. You will soon see the book coming out. There are many great projects coming out soon. “

According to Wyatt, Cosby got news of his release from another cellmate. Cosby told Wyatt, “I just heard a prisoner knock on a wall and a cell and say, ’Bill, you’re free, Bill! You’re free, Bill.’” Cosby said. “I didn’t know what was going on.”

Daps
(From Black Enterprise Magazine)

Cosby reportedly celebrated his abrupt release by eating pizza with salmon, collard greens, fresh basil and mozzarella cheese and talking with celebrity friends and Faizon Love and Terrence Howard, his attorney Andrew Wyatt said.

“He only wants to eat crispy pizza and its taste,” Wyatt said.

Cosby also reportedly plans to hit the stage soon on a comedy tour.

He will return to stage on many stages throughout the country and he will tell his story,” Wyatt said.
“You will soon see a documentary coming out. You will soon see the book coming out. There are many great projects coming out soon. “

According to Wyatt, Cosby got news of his release from another cellmate. Cosby told Wyatt, “I just heard a prisoner knock on a wall and a cell and say, ’Bill, you’re free, Bill! You’re free, Bill.’” Cosby said. “I didn’t know what was going on.”

Beautiful, man :mjcry:

:wow: