Charges dropped against Bill Cosby

Daps
I’m not making an excuse. I’m saying it’s not major news because they aren’t famous.

And stop expecting the media (white people) to portray their own in a negative manner. They are notorious for ignoring their own weak links, and highlighting others.

Yall devils so upset.:banderas:

All these posts yall leaving with your "bu bu bu" is feeding my soul, yall don't even know.

Not only am I happy that Dr C is out of prison but then on top of that, white folks mad and upset and crying?

This is like Christmas :wow:

old boy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
brooklyn

Nicole's View

@BLKLiberation84

Let's get one thing straight the LIBERALS had a huge investment in bringing down Bill Cosby. This is why you see your buckbroken black celebrities, talking heads, & politicians out here pretending to be outraged. Kevin Steele RAILROADED this man into prison Steele should be GONE!

shout out to this sista man. i try to be patient but low key it gets annoying in the locker room when as a black man i call out these racist white liberals and then black posters quote me talmbout, "oh man you some kinda maga trump supporting republican b? you watch too much tucker carlson c00n" *democratic dashikis all start e-high fiving each other*

lol and i try to be patient b. it's not really wise to be truculent & throwing around c00n willy nilly when i know damn well this is how we have been conditioned as black people. white conservative republicans = bad enemies of black people. white liberal democrats = good friends of black people. i realize #both sides is a relatively new wave of thought & everybody's journey is different

but you know what man it's getting to a point where i'm starting to think some of these nikkas just wanna be up under white mommy & daddy's nuts because they are terrified of being pro black. anyway shout out to nicole in this quote, the WHITE LIBERALS have gone hard in the paint with their anti black racism for years & we are finally waking up to the fact that they hate us just as much as republicans do

Daps
Yall devils so upset.:banderas:

All these posts yall leaving with your "bu bu bu" is feeding my soul, yall don't even know.

Not only am I happy that Dr C is out of prison but then on top of that, white folks mad and upset and crying?

This is like Christmas :wow:

I am not white, nor am I upset, but I don’t celebrate someone who did something wrong getting released from prison just because he is black, and it makes white people mad. The man admitted to drugging the women. Bad behavior is bad, regardless of who does it.

I will never celebrate his release.

That is my pragmatic answer.

Daps
shout out to this sista man. i try to be patient but low key it gets annoying in the locker room when as a black man i call out these racist white liberals and then black posters quote me talmbout, "oh man you some kinda maga trump supporting republican b? you watch too much tucker carlson c00n" *democratic dashikis all start e-high fiving each other*

lol and i try to be patient b. it's not really wise to be truculent & throwing around c00n willy nilly when i know damn well this is how we have been conditioned as black people. white conservative republicans = bad enemies of black people. white liberal democrats = good friends of black people. i realize #both sides is a relatively new wave of thought & everybody's journey is different

but you know what man it's getting to a point where i'm starting to think some of these nikkas just wanna be up under white mommy & daddy's nuts because they are terrified of being pro black. anyway shout out to nicole in this quote, the WHITE LIBERALS have gone hard in the paint with their anti black racism for years & we are finally waking up to the fact that they hate us just as much as republicans do

Aint nobody waking up to this bruh.

We already knew this!

Its just that we have been caught between a rock and a hard place.

On one hand, you got a group of white ppl that wanna strip all our rights, put us back in slavery and/or kill us.

Then on the other hand, you got a group of white ppl that dont mind us rising TO A CERTAINT POINT but only if its under their carefully guided hands because they feel they know what's best for the negroes better than we do, and they already slant to sexual deviance and all that junk so when they want to push certain narratives, they use their negro puppets to help do it. They don't mind us getting our rights AS LONG AS they are still the first class citizens over us and are able to tell us what to do.

Neither of those options are good and I'm of the belief that we, black ppl, need to get together and get away from ALL OF THESE DEVILS.

But with that being said, in the meantime we gotta look at the reality before our eyes and deal with the cards we've been dealt FOR NOW.

And that means that some of our interests (as far as just basic survival) often means that we align with the liberal white folks. It's not a matter of them being our friends. Its a matter of... white ppl are the dominant society in this country. One group of them is gonna be in charge.

Now which group in charge gives black ppl AT LEAST SOME opportunities to advance ourselves forward?

It's that simple.

But with that being said, all of them are devils and it's time for us to unite as a ppl and get away from these evil creatures.

Daps
I am not white, nor am I upset, but I don’t celebrate someone who did something wrong getting released from prison just because he is black, and it makes white people mad. The man admitted to drugging the women. Bad behavior is bad, regardless of who does it.

He did not admit to any such thing but you stay mad bruh.

He's free and aint a damn thing you can do about it :banderas:

In the eyes of the LAW, he's an innocent man and that wicked conviction was completely tossed and removed from his record.

If he dies tomorrow, he will die as a free man and without admitting any guilt to this foolishness that these hoes accused him of.

I salute that man.

Waterproof

Warrior Lifestyle
Daps
Cosby should sue the people who prosecuted him. They should also put back all his syndicated shows on television again. But I have a feeling people will treat him like they did Michael Jackson.

Bruh just like we rode for Mike Jax we going to ride for Bill Cosby, when Bill hit the road for his comedy tour it's going to be sold out everywhere

ADOS always hold each other down

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
Bruh just like we rode for Mike Jax we going to ride for Bill Cosby, when Bill hit the road for his comedy tour it's going to be sold out everywhere

ADOS always hold each other down

He’s getting a ton of love out here again, it’s good to see cause the media or some of his enemies might try to get at him. Hope he’s protected cause you can see the negative comments about him getting out too.

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps

No....testimony from 50 years ago isn't credible....Any proof of these drugs? Why wait so long to go to authorities? Conviction has been overturned, his record is cleaner than yours tbh....

Be mad Bryant Gumble...