Charges dropped against Bill Cosby

DeuceZ

Li pitit gason
Daps
Reppin
3rd Rock From the Sun
I always wondered how they later prosecuted him after explicitly offering him a deal in the civil case :yeshrug:

Not inviting him to any bbqs and if he was there he not in charge of the punch. DA fcked up from the jump :hubie:

Po pimp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town
I’m there and I’m seeing a combo of some black people being up in arms and disgusted and other black people celebrating like someone that’s actually innocent being released from a long prison bid.
What pages do you follow? If you on ANY of the major network news stations (ABC, NBC etc), you're gonna see them. You're ESPECIALLY gonna see them on Huff Post, Buzzfeed and Fox News.

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
What pages do you follow? If you on ANY of the major network news stations (ABC, NBC etc), you're gonna see them. You're ESPECIALLY gonna see them on Huff Post, Buzzfeed and Fox News.

I would definitely expect to see that on these since their news is presented by Capitol rioters

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State

TheJet

Superstar
Daps
He's out. So the question is Now What? Is Heathcliff 'pull your pants up' Huxtable going to become the champion of racial reckoning that we deserve, or is he gonna go back to his bougie negro estate and eat jello pops

Last edited:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
He's out. So the question is Now What? Is Heathcliff 'pull your pants up' Huxtable going to become the champion of racial reckoning that we deserve, or is he gonna go back to his bougie negro estate and eat hello pops
Or maybe if you stopped being stupid enough to focus on what the media tells you to and leave an exonerated man alone-people might want to figure out how the Boy Scouts of America was a white front organization that fielded pedophilia for years, decades, popping off with little boys that can’t give consent for decades and distributing 850 million in settlements - where’s the outrage? front page stories and criminal charges- is this a thread yet?

Thousands of actual victims, but Cosby’s alleged victims who he was never charged with are the only matter.
Boy Scouts reach $850 million settlement with tens of thousands of sexual abuse victims

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I am not white, nor am I upset, but I don’t celebrate someone who did something wrong getting released from prison just because he is black, and it makes white people mad. The man admitted to drugging the women. Bad behavior is bad, regardless of who does it.

I will never celebrate his release.

That is my pragmatic answer.
How do you feel about the Boy Scouts- since you seem to care so much about rape victims and the alleged behavior of 1 man freed from prison. What about the 10,000 victims? Bet you can’t Jane not one Boys Scout Leader who is currently incarcerated for rape of minors. Oh and before you comment with “that’s cac shyt, I care about my community”- there were little black boys who were members of the Boy Scouts. And according to anti- black coli logic; settlement = guilt. Where’s the outrage as to why over thousands of scout leaders aren’t rotting in prison? 60, 000 victims
:patrice:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

Faggits prohoting tweets upped by cacs but can’t post videos about black history. Besides the 10 or so people that I know personally - do any real
Black people post here; ain’t no way a black man worth his character is posting tweets by an account named Fiona Applebum; without posting from black history pages first.
:francis::mjtf:
Also from Fiona Applebums account - the new black spokesperson that this poster posted up

Nothing but white worshiping and of course, Nikki Minaj - not like her husband isn’t a convicted rapists; issa the look Ferrrrr me dumb asses
:mjlol::laff:
Add Lizzo and the rainbow gayng to make the Cypher complete, scan complete
:deadrose:

Last edited:

TheJet

Superstar
Daps
Or maybe if you stopped being stupid enough to focus on what the media tells you to and leave an exonerated man alone-people might want to figure out how the Boy Scouts of America was a white front organization that fielded pedophilia for years, decades, popping off with little boys that can’t give consent for decades and distributing 850 million in settlements - where’s the outrage? front page stories and criminal charges- is this a thread yet?

Thousands of actual victims, but Cosby’s alleged victims who he was never charged with are the only matter.
Boy Scouts reach $850 million settlement with tens of thousands of sexual abuse victims

Yeah bro. You right man. My bad.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex

Marc Lamont Hill sits down with Judge Joe Brown on the media frenzy surrounding Bill Cosby's criminal trial and subsequent overturned conviction.

Brown tweeted: "Anyone who was knowledgeable of American law would have expected and predicted the outcome of the Cosby appeal. Mainstream media and Hollywood incite public disorder by lying to the people about the law and encouraging mob rule. Hollywood reacts to Bill Cosby's release with shock."

All this and more on “Black News Tonight.”