Charges dropped against Bill Cosby

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
im not gonna defend bill cosby because i know a boule negro like cosby wouldnt want a dusty nikka like me defending or saying anything about him...but will say it is telling that people will go crazy over this bill cosby shyt but are completely silent about white men being the ones doing the most raping (by stats) and getting away with it...

in missouri there was this white family where all the dudes in the family was having sex with they lil sister (i think she might have even gotten pregnant) and none of them did a day in jail...not even the ones over 18...no national outrage over that but old ass bill cosby is a monster and dangerous and needs to be in prison:stopitslime:...

i could go on and on about white dudes raping women and are free to go on living they life like it didnt happen but people already know what it is...

Jesus Christ what

I had to google that shyt

Uno Venova

Your honor, I was merely capping.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Kavanaugh became a Supreme Court Justice. Trump became the President. Both, credibly accused of vicious crimes against women. I hope they will see their day in a prison.
If people believe that Cosby is innocent than why not use the same logic to absolve Trump and Brett?

Daps
If people believe that Cosby is innocent than why not use the same logic to absolve Trump and Brett?

Cause Trump said out his own mouth and on TAPE what he been doing to hoes.

As far as Kavanaugh, I've always been silent on his situation cause I wasn't sure, but regardless the worst that would have happened to him was he wouldn't have been a Supreme Court Justice. They weren't trying to put him in prison.

Daps
I don’t care that he’s free I wanna know why y’all got heat for folks on twitter that say way less slanderous shyt than he did?

TLR showing itself to be fake as fukk today

:dahell:

Breh, it's TLR. This is like being surprised that a beach is covered in sand.

The topics at hand, the nuances of any discussion, and the legitimacy of any arguments being made always come secondary to provoking emotions and invoking dissenting opinions for self-gratification.

Internet theater and entertainment disguised as discourse. That's the entire point of the forum.

Cosby news is a national topic of conversation and has been for years. Sensational topics with notorious celebrity names attached is a gold mind for these types of posters and responses.

Juxtapose the facade of concern for Cosby and the rush to defend his honor vs. The Coli's responses to Darren Sharper, who nobody outside of hardcore football fans even heard of or gave 2 fukks about.

Daps
listen to yourself..this is the problem...you making an excuse for the white boys that raped they sister but at the same time trying to make cosby look like a rapist...no they wasnt "famous" but most of the raping is done by white dudes that aint famous not old famous black men...people want to focus on bill cosby being a rapist and at the same to make excuses and ignore the fact white men are the ones doing most of the raping in the country...

put it like this: they can lock cosby up until he die in prison but that isnt going to protect girls and women or solve the rape problem in the country...maybe these people dont really care about protecting girls and women and justice for all and just happy that bill cosby is locked up...

I’m not making an excuse. I’m saying it’s not major news because they aren’t famous.

And stop expecting the media (white people) to portray their own in a negative manner. They are notorious for ignoring their own weak links, and highlighting others.