Charges dropped against Bill Cosby

Tim Dripcan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
No. He testified that they fully consented to taking the Quaaludes.

Dw1ZRFhVAAEaAY_

The most "incriminating" thing he said was that he obtained Quaaludes back in the '70s for chicks he planned on having sex with later. It's sort of like getting alcohol or weed for a chick you plan on banging later in the night. He never claimed he drugged any of them or that they were unaware of what they were taking; nor did he claim they were passed out or unaware/ not consenting to any sexual encounter that happened.

Any claim that he admitted to drugging and raping women is a lie.

You can scroll down to pages 9 & 10 of the deposition and read for yourself --- that's the most "incriminating" part of the entire deposition.

DocumentCloud

I've been looking for this so I can counter argue my friends and family. I appreciate you posting this.

African Peasant

Veteran
Daps
the goal was always to make sure he sat down and possibly died in prison while his lawyers burned money

That was the bet made by the DA. They knew that the deal he made with the first prosecutor made it impossible to prosecute him based on his testimony in the civil trial. They knew the case will be thrown out at the end. But they went for it. He was supposed to die before the appeal.

tuckgod

The high exalted
Daps
No. He testified that they fully consented to taking the Quaaludes.

Dw1ZRFhVAAEaAY_

The most "incriminating" thing he said was that he obtained Quaaludes back in the '70s for chicks he planned on having sex with later. It's sort of like getting alcohol or weed for a chick you plan on banging later in the night. He never claimed he drugged any of them or that they were unaware of what they were taking; nor did he claim they were passed out or unaware/ not consenting to any sexual encounter that happened.

Any claim that he admitted to drugging and raping women is a lie.

You can scroll down to pages 9 & 10 of the deposition and read for yourself --- that's the most "incriminating" part of the entire deposition.

DocumentCloud

Exactly.

No different from a nikka stopping to pick up a sack or a bottle before smashing.

It’s been out in front and these fukktards all took that as an admission that he raped somebody.

Mr Clean

Superstar
Daps
They made it seem like he was straight KO'ing these women to smash :mindblown:

Seems like a straight edge type of dude copping strictly for the date. Kind of :patrice: but not unheard of.

If it's like that I don't know how to feel about it. Aggravated rape is something else though. That's some death penalty worthy shyt

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
Exactly.

No different from a nikka stopping to pick up a sack or a bottle before smashing.

It’s been out in front and these fukktards all took that as an admission that he raped somebody.

But that cac dad from 7th Heaven admitted to molesting 3 girls and hardly any outrage....and no jail time....

So fukk the Bill Haters, c00ns, wenches, and cacs..

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
Brock Turner who is not wealthy or rich, got less time in jail(6 months) for rape than Bill Cosby who got railroaded in court.

Allison Mack from Smallville got 3 years for running an international sex trafficking/slavery enterprise....You know what time it is....

But with Bill....Sex from 50 years ago is a valid testimony...

African Peasant

Veteran
Daps
N*ggas celebrating a rapist that looked down on hip hop culture getting released on a technicality

it's nasty on here

A lot of people in his generation looked down n Hip-Hop. It's not a sin.

However, it seems that he admitted to having put drugs in womens' drinks. If he did it without them knowing, it's rape. But I don't know the details.

Daps
im not gonna defend bill cosby because i know a boule negro like cosby wouldnt want a dusty nikka like me defending or saying anything about him...but will say it is telling that people will go crazy over this bill cosby shyt but are completely silent about white men being the ones doing the most raping (by stats) and getting away with it...

in missouri there was this white family where all the dudes in the family was having sex with they lil sister (i think she might have even gotten pregnant) and none of them did a day in jail...not even the ones over 18...no national outrage over that but old ass bill cosby is a monster and dangerous and needs to be in prison:stopitslime:...

i could go on and on about white dudes raping women and are free to go on living they life like it didnt happen but people already know what it is...

Are they famous? Everybody knows who Bill Cosby is, so of course people will care more, and it will get more coverage than some random white people.

If Harvey Weinstein got his charges dropped, there would be just as much outrage.

Kuro

Tru grit
Daps
Are they famous? Everybody knows who Bill Cosby is, so of course people will care more, and it will get more coverage than some random white people.

If Harvey Weinstein got his charges dropped, there would be just as much outrage.

listen to yourself..this is the problem...you making an excuse for the white boys that raped they sister but at the same time trying to make cosby look like a rapist...no they wasnt "famous" but most of the raping is done by white dudes that aint famous not old famous black men...people want to focus on bill cosby being a rapist and at the same to make excuses and ignore the fact white men are the ones doing most of the raping in the country...

put it like this: they can lock cosby up until he die in prison but that isnt going to protect girls and women or solve the rape problem in the country...maybe these people dont really care about protecting girls and women and justice for all and just happy that bill cosby is locked up...

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
Allison Mack from Smallville got 3 years for running an international sex trafficking/slavery enterprise....You know what time it is....

But with Bill....Sex from 50 years ago is a valid testimony...
The fact that this flew under the radar is pretty telling.

Allison Mack was branding bytches.