Reppin
Pretty Girl County, MD
Typical I’m done, fake ass militant losers

Did they made you cry?

tenor.gif

IslandG

All Star
Daps
The interesting thing about this is that Twitter set are acting as if this prior immunity deal is some new revelation; the deal was known and mentioned throughout the Cosby trial and conversation.

What happened is that with the mob justice mentality that is common to Twitter, they think that they’re judge, jury, and executioner and think that the justice system can simply ignore rights, procedure, and precedent like they do.

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The interesting thing about this is that Twitter set are acting as if this prior immunity deal is some new revelation; the deal was known and mentioned throughout the Cosby trial and conversation.

What happened is that with the mob justice mentality that is common to Twitter, they think that they’re judge, jury, and executioner and think that the justice system can simply ignore rights, procedure, and precedent like they do.
Not even close - the majority of the non dumbass "Twitter" is angry both at a serial rapist getting off and at a prosecutor for failing to follow the criminal procedure properly.
What you see on your Twitter feed is a reflection of yourself - plenty of people are angry at the DA - as much as they are at a Black figure who ruined his legacy because he couldn't stop raping mostly white women.

Fanon would have had a field day with that pathetic excuse for a Black man.

Kuro

Tru grit
Daps
im not gonna defend bill cosby because i know a boule negro like cosby wouldnt want a dusty nikka like me defending or saying anything about him...but will say it is telling that people will go crazy over this bill cosby shyt but are completely silent about white men being the ones doing the most raping (by stats) and getting away with it...

in missouri there was this white family where all the dudes in the family was having sex with they lil sister (i think she might have even gotten pregnant) and none of them did a day in jail...not even the ones over 18...no national outrage over that but old ass bill cosby is a monster and dangerous and needs to be in prison:stopitslime:...

i could go on and on about white dudes raping women and are free to go on living they life like it didnt happen but people already know what it is...

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
Not even close - the majority of the non dumbass "Twitter" is angry both at a serial rapist getting off and at a prosecutor for failing to follow the criminal procedure properly.
What you see on your Twitter feed is a reflection of yourself - plenty of people are angry at the DA - as much as they are at a Black figure who ruined his legacy because he couldn't stop raping mostly white women.

Hey fam', I hope that you're good.

Yesterday I asked you to highlight the passages, in the Supreme Court judgement, that show Cosby's admittance of sexual assault. Do you have an update?

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
At the end of the day, I'm not sure how much time Cosby has left on this Earth. He's legally blind and he needed help stepping out of his vehicle when he got home yesterday. I just know when he passes, this whole fiasco will always be forever attached to his legacy - whether he is guilty or not.

IslandG

All Star
Daps

If the prosecutor had “followed the criminal procedure properly” he wouldn’t have had a case. Cosby would have walked.

The only reason the prosecutor was able to convict Cosby was because he violated the procedure by using Cosby testimonies when he couldn’t and using witnesses that he couldn’t. ‘No violation of procedure, no conviction’. And it backfired.

Whether Cosby is a rapist or not is a separate question.