Charges dropped against Bill Cosby

Sankofa Alwayz

#FBADOS #B1 #D(M)V #KnowThyself #WaveGod
Daps
Reppin
Pretty Girl County, MD
Celebrate in silence brehs

Over the top celebrating OJ’s not guilty verdict had cac cops and people in power HEATED.

When asked your thoughts play smart

“Well, we have a legal system and I want to trust in it, but where there’s smoke there generally is fire”

And keep it moving

Then come on here and dap and post gifs
:banderas:

The score is like team white 811,943 vs 2 (OJ and Bill). Fukk these cacs, hold this L. Trust in the justice system right?
:umad:

It’s pretty obvious he did that shyt which is fukked up for the chicks. But there are 50 cacs accused of metoo shyt and only 1 is in jail. Have the same
energy for cac celebrities - or we celebrate shyt like this instantly (in our circles, not in their face - nothing more vindictive than the white man.)

How you finna be all happy and shyt for him but then say some bullshyt like “it’s pretty obvious he did that shyt” when it’s evidence to the contrary that’s been posted up in here? :gucci: Y’all not about to be slick with the half-steppin nonsense out here moe. Damn that.

julesocean

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
If ya meeting a girl to hang out, drink and smoke is what I have on hand to make the evening better. Other people had other favors they enjoyed. Different times, different strokes. No problem with him getting released. And even then, he still spent time to feel bad about some iffy conduct, he old af he shouldn't have to die in jail.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
nah bro, Im saying he's INNOCENT in all caps. If you ever decide to look into the facts of the case (not reading headlines or slanted stories, but actually getting the court documents and go through them yourself like I did), you'll see that that man didn't do nothing to those women.

Nothing that they didn't WANTdone, at least.

Look at it this way,back in the day there were movies where guys would brag about fukking drunk girls from the party. And women would joke "your not trying to get me drunk are you:mjpls:?". Do you think that would be considered okay in todays time? Or could those men be seen as rapist who took advantage of women. Standards of decency change over time. So i dont know what the men of his generation felt was normal,or what women thought was normal. Women expected to get smacked if they talked back to their husband at one point. Cant say they wanted it,it was just accountability and expectation women took. He may be guilty as fukk in the less accountability era. This is an era wherr more responsibility is put on men to do right by women,even when women are doing stupid things like getting drunk with strangers,or talking back to husbands. I believe he may have done things even after his era had passed. Guilty by a change of societies standards

Bondye Vodou

Proud practitioner of the "High Science"
Daps
211182147_3050066921944219_1019038990637966760_n.jpg

Dookie Dippers are fuming

Sankofa Alwayz

Daps
Reppin
Pretty Girl County, MD
Thats not all that was used.

Again, this is about due process, not innocence.

THIS IS ONE OF HIS OWN DAMN LAWYERS. THEY'RE NOT COMMENTING ON IF THEY THINK HE'S EVEN GUILTY.

Cosby admitted, IN HIS CIVIL TRIAL, that he drugged Andrea Constand for the purpose of having sex.

The problem was that shouldn't have been allowed in the criminal trial.

he's guilt as shyt but the prosecutors gave him a dumbass deal. They should have just filed charges initially.

Guys. He's guilty.

This really ain’t the hill you wanna die on Nap.

Sankofa Alwayz

Daps
Reppin
Pretty Girl County, MD
I'm not indian you piece of shyt.

The prosecutors fukked up.

Cosby admitted this shyt in court for the civil trial.

Go cry to your mother.

Again, listen to three lawyers on this.

Yes, you are Indian you Apu piece of shyt.

Sankofa Alwayz

Daps
Reppin
Pretty Girl County, MD
Prove anything I said wrong. In my lifetime this man never did shyt for my people man.

Also fukk anyone telling I’m wrong or a “white boy” for speaking that truth. I’ve always hated him even before the rape charges

white boy alert.

You can skim through this entire thread and see how stupid you and your homosexual c00n/bedwench brigade look with the heavy amount of factual information breaking down these so-called 60 accusers’ rape allegations and how bullshyt the prosecution was from jump. That’s all your goofy ass is getting.

white boy alert.

Sankofa Alwayz

Daps
Reppin
Pretty Girl County, MD
No. He testified that they fully consented to taking the Quaaludes.

Dw1ZRFhVAAEaAY_

The most "incriminating" thing he said was that he obtained Quaaludes back in the '70s for chicks he planned on having sex with later. It's sort of like getting alcohol or weed for a chick you plan on banging later in the night. He never claimed he drugged any of them or that they were unaware of what they were taking; nor did he claim they were passed out or unaware/ not consenting to any sexual encounter that happened.

Any claim that he admitted to drugging and raping women is a lie.

You can scroll down to pages 9 & 10 of the deposition and read for yourself --- that's the most "incriminating" part of the entire deposition.

DocumentCloud

@Godless Liberal CEO As you can see, it’s really not that find concrete information ITT. If you have a brain, I highly suggest you start making use of it more often.

Sankofa Alwayz

Daps
Reppin
Pretty Girl County, MD
You bytch ass nikka. All you nikkas go at random fukks on twitter for saying less than Cosby did but now u wanna back this mother fukker just because. Y’all some right wing loser fukks who have no real beliefs. Like this isn’t even about the case because honestly he deserves to be free because they fukked Up and this is the correct ruling.

I’m disgusted because if there’s one person no one on the Coli should be celebrating it’s him because of his rhetoric towards us and refusal to acknowledge the outside forces that have caused us problems. So fukk you and anyone who agrees with you bytch

You know you in your feelings when you type up a lengthy ass “rebuttal” :heh:

Last edited: