Charges dropped against Bill Cosby

Sankofa Alwayz

#FBADOS #B1 #D(M)V #KnowThyself #WaveGod
Daps
Reppin
Pretty Girl County, MD
He didn’t deride Black folks. He derided “hood rats” that were and still are embarrassing and destroying other Black folks. Some of us were just intelligent enough to know the difference.

The same exact hood rats and their fakkit friends that were literally showing ass during the BLM protests last year doing too goddamn much :hhh:

Sankofa Alwayz

Daps
Reppin
Pretty Girl County, MD
Faizon Love too. Hell, even Boosie, even tho dude be trolling a lot, but he didn't mind getting out in public and saying the man was innocent.

Even mentally ill Kanye knew the case was BS.

And oh yeah, can't forget Whoopi. They all got my respect.

Really??? :ohhh: If that’s true, then I might start having a lil more respect for Whoopi again :ehh:

Daps
Really??? :ohhh: If that’s true, then I might start having a lil more respect for Whoopi again :ehh:

She nearly lost her job hosting The View cause she was riding so hard for Cosby.

She refused to back down and eventually they forced her to apologize.

I still respect her cause she was going hard in the paint for Cosby. She called out Beverly Johnson for lying and everything

TDT

All Star
Daps
Faizon Love too. Hell, even Boosie, even tho dude be trolling a lot, but he didn't mind getting out in public and saying the man was innocent.

Even mentally ill Kanye knew the case was BS.

And oh yeah, can't forget Whoopi. They all got my respect.

Rudy did too.

So did Sinbad and Arsenio Hall

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
This guy spent a ton of time talking shyt to black Americans and y’all are celebrating this a$$hole. This guy wasn’t out here crusading against white supremacy or a fukking corrupt bullshyt federal government that has oppressed us at every turn. It’s unbelievable any black person would give a fukk about this dude especially on the Coli.

The only time this piece of shyt wanted to fight White people was when they came for him on rape charges.
What did he say?

Sankofa Alwayz

Daps
Reppin
Pretty Girl County, MD
I’ll say this. Monique Pressley was killing it legally at the period.

it’s still personally fukk Bill Cosby cause I know what type of dude he is but she was correct at the time

tenor.gif

I think you’ve said enough now.

Sankofa Alwayz

Daps
Reppin
Pretty Girl County, MD
There’s no evidence they lied. The prosecutors gave him a deal, HE SETTLES CASES FOR MILLIONS, then they double back and slam him. He did that shyt. Claiming its double jeopardy doesn’t change that conviction.

They proved he did it. He just wasn’t supposed to go to trial for it.

you can’t spin that.

This nikka Nap is proof on how dangerous simps and c00ns can really be.