Charges dropped against Bill Cosby

Flywin Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lannister Bloodline
I don't get how so many black dudes support Cosby. The same ones showing him the most support are the same ones he was throwing under the bus before shyt unraveled for his hypocritical, rapist ass.
It’s not about Cosby

Average Black man knows he did that shyt and thinks it’s fukking despicable.

What it is about is the justice system.

50 other mf’ers have been accused of similar shyr during the metoo movement: only 1 other is in jail (Weinstein). The only other famous person in jail for sexual assault: R. Kelly.

We are happy because a racist, broken justice system that targets Black men disproportionately lost. That’s why.

That you ask this makes me 100% question if you’re Black.

Sankofa Alwayz

#FBADOS #B1 #D(M)V #KnowThyself #WaveGod
Daps
Reppin
Pretty Girl County, MD
Never should have been there. The same women out here chanting Black Lives Matter will be quick to sic a police officer to have a black man locked up indefinitely off false and overblown charges because she didn't get her way.

giphy.gif

Dynamite James

The Main attraction
Daps
Reppin
You know
It’s not about Cosby

50 other mf’ers have been accused of similar shyr during the metoo movement: only 1 other is in jail (Weinstein). The only other famous person in jail for sexual assault: R. Kelly.

We are happy because a racist, broken justice system that targets Black men disproportionately lost. That’s why.

:camby:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
It’s not about Cosby

Yup. He's still a hypocrite date raping nikka and was in the wrong. But the system tried to hem him up on some shyt that should have never been allowed to goto trial.

Similar to Juice indeed. Both clowns, but the system tried to get both of them back for some shyt they missed the opportunity to get them for originally. Bet whoever leaked that court sealed deposition still got a job too.

Don't be shocked if they come back to get Cee-Lo . At least he had enough sense to dip and lay low for a minute till the smoke clears.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
I don't get how so many black dudes support Cosby. The same ones showing him the most support are the same ones he was throwing under the bus before shyt unraveled for his hypocritical, rapist ass.
Really the same ones? And you have documented proof that it's the exact same people?:skip: