Charges dropped against Bill Cosby

audemarzz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
So basically he did the shyt and it got reversed on a technicality because he was forced to self incriminate himself in a civil trial.

Today people are celebrating a sexual abuser getting freed from prison.
E5KWtNKXMAQ1xd7

Sankofa Alwayz

#FBADOS #B1 #D(M)V #KnowThyself #WaveGod
Daps
Reppin
Pretty Girl County, MD
Bill just gonna come out and shyt on your generation like he been doin his entire life.

And as a member of one of the three generations he has shytted on (Gen X/Millennial/Gen Z), for the most part he is absolutely right and I’m one of those who used to feel a type of way for what he said until I finally came to that realization and understanding myself :manny: Look at the shyt that gets talked about both on here and on social media and IRL, you can’t tell me that our generations ain’t in a sorry ass state mentally.

eastside313

Superstar
Daps
He gave the bytch benadryl:mjlol:. And if women having a drink before sex is rape, damn near every sexual encounter that happens at night is rape:mjlol:
Having some drinks with a broad not the same as handing a chick a fist full of unknown pills.

Sankofa Alwayz

#FBADOS #B1 #D(M)V #KnowThyself #WaveGod
Daps
Reppin
Pretty Girl County, MD
alot of these accusers where just random women Gloria Allred rounded up. Some of their "accusations" were like "i was at a party in the 70s, i got high and passed out...i think Bill was there too..yada yada yada"

and Janice dikkinson crackhead model ass straight admitted to lying because she "really wanted him to go to jail."

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
He never admitted to drugging anyone, why do ya'll keep saying that?

Los Angeles Times - Page unavailable in your region

Page 8 it starts.

My problem with the whole shyt is that a sealed deposition should have never been allowed to be used in the trial. That whole document and testimony should hever have been allowed to be used as evidence.

It was dropped as a criminal trial and they settled for the civil trial. And it should have stopped there.

Flywin Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lannister Bloodline
Celebrate in silence brehs

Over the top celebrating OJ’s not guilty verdict had cac cops and people in power HEATED.

When asked your thoughts play smart

“Well, we have a legal system and I want to trust in it, but where there’s smoke there generally is fire”

And keep it moving

Then come on here and dap and post gifs
:banderas:

The score is like team white 811,943 vs 2 (OJ and Bill). Fukk these cacs, hold this L. Trust in the justice system right?
:umad:

It’s pretty obvious he did that shyt which is fukked up for the chicks. But there are 50 cacs accused of metoo shyt and only 1 is in jail. Have the same
energy for cac celebrities - or we celebrate shyt like this instantly (in our circles, not in their face - nothing more vindictive than the white man.)