Charges dropped against Bill Cosby

BossIAm

Sit Down!
Daps
No he didn’t you simple fool

He did, you idiot. Watch some of his interviews in the early 2,000's where he was basically like an old man yelling at the sky when it came to the black community. He was constantly on young black men; dress this way, talk this way. And I get it, as I'm the same way right now, but for this fukker to be serial rapist while decrying black men over clothing choices is on another level. Come the fukk on. How can you look past that type of fukked up hypocrisy? If his past comments are an indicator he sure as shyt wouldn't.

Cynical Thoughts

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He was being a hypocrite especially considering his ass was from the damn projects his damn self. They criminalize being poor you know. Bill should know but he forgot obviously. If it was another black actor and he didnt deal with this, bill probably would have shytted on him too. He got humbled if you remember.

Bill was a black youth too.
I will address everything you said but before I do..

Are you a black person?

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
He never admitted to drugging or raping anyone.:gucci:

He admitted to purchasing a date rape drug...supplying to the women for the purposes of sex.

If you are questioned by the law and they say did purchase alcohol for sex....you say no...I purchased to get drunk:mjlol:

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cornfields, cows, & an one stoplight town
how else would you expect a conviction? What’s the alternative? Otherwise we’d just be throwing people in jail off accusations.

I'm saying its fukked up someone has to violently rape you, leave semen or be seen doing it to be convicted. That leaves a lot of room for sickos to play with. There's an entire industry based on fukking when while they're passed out.

Dynamite James

The Main attraction
Daps
Reppin
You know
He did, you idiot. Watch some of his interviews in the early 2,000's where he was basically like an old man yelling at the sky when it came to the black community. He was constantly on young black men; dress this way, talk this way. And I get it, as I'm the same way right now, but for this fukker to be serial rapist while decrying black men over clothing choices is on another level. Come the fukk on. How can you look past that type of fukked up hypocrisy? If his past comments are an indicator he sure as shyt wouldn't.
Rightful criticism on his part. You are in your feelings because Cosby said something you pretend you didn’t like :mjlol:(so now you’re catty). Gtfoh. We all know what he was saying had truth to it

FcKuPaYmE

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
He admitted to purchasing a date rape drug...supplying to the women for the purposes of sex.

If you are questioned by the law and they say did purchase alcohol for sex....you say no...I purchased to get drunk:mjlol:
Lack zero reading comprehension brehs. Support a witch hunt against a innocent black man brehs.:camby:

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Address the statistics and documentary I brought up, not your anecdotal experience/"gender war" buzzword.
I need that same energy applied across the board.
"rape crisis centers" need to be revamped anyway, they're built on biases from a bygone era.

OK, please tell me how you would run a rape crisis center, hun. I'm dying to hear this great solution you have.

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cosby has given MILLIONS of dollars to educate poor Black people. He’s probably employed more Black people in the history of Hollywood, many of them from poor backgrounds.

GDPR Support

He was doing self love educational programming for Black children before we were even born.

What are you talking about?

:what:

lol. you think someone doing charity means they can't be used by conservatives to validate racist ideology. The story of Ben Carson is gonna break your heart.

Sankofa Alwayz

#FBADOS #B1 #D(M)V #KnowThyself #WaveGod
Daps
Reppin
Pretty Girl County, MD
The evidence presented was unreliable and you are an idiot.

You know how big the world is. Do you think it is impossible to find 20 people willing to accuse a high profile individual of something after being asked potentially leading questions?

cL1bwtm.gif

This is why I think the light needs to be put on Gloria Alred. Her practices are concerning.

Facts. Especially in a country that represents a good 4% of said world’s population.