Charges dropped against Bill Cosby

FcKuPaYmE

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Innocent black man that paid out millions as part of a Civil suit and said he bought a date rape drug for sex purposes?

:russ:
Stop quoting me cac. You dont know shyt. Keep believing the lies. Them cacs were so desperate to lock that man up. He free and finna sue the shyt outta they ass.:umad:

Daps

Yep. Marc Lamont c00n is clearly trying to get his job back on TV. His career hasn't been the same since he made those comments about Israel and got blackballed.

Now he's trying to claw his way back by throwing Dr. Cosby under the bus, knowing that will score him some brownie points.

Folks like this are traitors to our community. If he really believed what he was saying, that would be one thing. But nah, this c00n is just an opportunist and he'll throw Cosby, you or me under the bus if he thinks it will help his own situation.

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cornfields, cows, & an one stoplight town
Hannibal Buress somewhere like

200.gif

What's weird is Hannibal Burress' joke wouldn't hold any water if it hadn't already been an open secret in Hollywood. It's not like he made up the rumor, he just repeated it.

It’s not about Cosby

Average Black man knows he did that shyt and thinks it’s fukking despicable.

What it is about is the justice system.

50 other mf’ers have been accused of similar shyr during the metoo movement: only 1 other is in jail (Weinstein). The only other famous person in jail for sexual assault: R. Kelly.

We are happy because a racist, broken justice system that targets Black men disproportionately lost. That’s why.

That you ask this makes me 100% question if you’re Black.

That's hilarious, considering the Black community is split on this issue. By your logic, we should just give a blank check to any Black man, especially if he's rich and famous. And you can check my posting history, I'm pro-Black and I'm a Black woman who has worked with rape victims so that "prove you're Black agree me with" on this issue ain't cutting it. Ain't no 60 people from different races, parts of the country, and socioeconomic backgrounds accuse somebody of something and they all lying. Not buying it.

Losttribe

[Formerly Blackking]
Daps
What's weird is Hannibal Burress' joke wouldn't hold any water if it hadn't already been an open secret in Hollywood. It's not like he made up the rumor, he just repeated it.

That's hilarious, considering the Black community is split on this issue. By your logic, we should just give a blank check to any Black man, especially if he's rich and famous. And you can check my posting history, I'm pro-Black and I'm a Black woman who has worked with rape victims so that "prove you're Black agree me with" on this issue ain't cutting it. Ain't no 60 people from different races, parts of the country, and socioeconomic backgrounds accuse somebody of something and they all lying. Not buying it.
60 people and some admitted they were lying
Ntm... going to a room FOR sex and liquor... and saying its rape because 4 decades later you say rich folk party drugs were used by a rich person isnt rape.
As a matter of fact it takes away from true rape cases that hurt real victims

Daps
It’s not about Cosby

Average Black man knows he did that shyt and thinks it’s fukking despicable.

What it is about is the justice system.

50 other mf’ers have been accused of similar shyr during the metoo movement: only 1 other is in jail (Weinstein). The only other famous person in jail for sexual assault: R. Kelly.

We are happy because a racist, broken justice system that targets Black men disproportionately lost. That’s why.

That you ask this makes me 100% question if you’re Black.

Who mans is this? :what:

Flywin, you the homie but you flagrant with this one.

You think so little of your fellow black men that you think that if we really thought that Bill Cosby is a RAPIST, that we would still support him?

That is one of the dumbest takes I've read today and I've read a lot of them.

We got mothers, sisters, daughters, and you think we would support a nicca that was out here raping women?

Nah, fool, we support Dr. Cosby because WE KNOW HE DIDN'T DO IT.

We looked into this case and saw all the lies, all of the contradicting stories these women told, and how none of it added up.

We saw how the media railroaded this man and then he was railroaded by the justice system.

We support him because we know he is INNOCENT.

and if you had any real experience with women, you would know that he's innocent too.

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
60 people and some admitted they were lying
Ntm... going to a room FOR sex and liquor... and saying its rape because 4 decades later you say rich folk party drugs were used by a rich person isnt rape.
As a matter of fact it takes away from true rape cases that hurt real victims

What's true rape in your opinion?

Also, the Catholic church is JUST now dealing with 50-year-old accusations. Time passage don't mean shyt, especially when you're talking about powerful and rich people.

Dynamite James

The Main attraction
Daps
Reppin
You know

You keep throwing around the 60 number and I bet you don’t even know the details of the “60” so called accusations :mjlol:. Do you not know how clout chasing and the media works? Especially when it comes to celebrities? You don’t think celebrities have more than 60 groupies or people looking for clout? Anyone can say anything. All those “60” haven’t been scrutinized or investigated thoroughly

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
Stop quoting me cac. You dont know shyt. Keep believing the lies. Them cacs were so desperate to lock that man up. He free and finna sue the shyt outta they ass.:umad:

You quoted me fukkboi....we don't ride for pill Cosby over here

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
You keep throwing around the 60 number and I bet you don’t even know the details of the “60” so called accusations :mjlol:. Do you not know how clout chasing and the media works? Especially when it comes to celebrities? You don’t think celebrities have more than 60 groupies or people looking for clout?

No, what I'm saying is that the average person doesn't need 60 accusers to get locked up. But somehow, 60 isn't enough here. And why aren't other celebrity groupies joining the gravy train if this is a groupie gangup? There are plenty of more messy celebrities with actual rap sheets that would be prime for picking if it's a big conspiracy. That shyt doesn't even make sense.