Charges dropped against Bill Cosby

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
Wait. The Cosby prosecutor who fukked up is the same Bruce Castor who was Trump’s impeachment lawyer?! :picard:

:francis::scust:

If we are going to keep things real, the prosecutor did her a favour. But for the promise, he would say nothing.

The case would be handled in the open. On the balance of probabilities, she would lose and she would not get a dime.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Let me also say this.

Even the Sheas aren't lying when they say women be getting raped out here and I'm not talking about regret rape or a chick getting drunk and taken advantage of I mean gun in your face rape. That happens quite a lot to Black women especially.

But chicks don't want people to think that it always permanently scars them and they can't love after that so they sometimes play down it for the men in their lives sake.

I remember there was a serial rapist literally running up in women's apartments in DC through the window. I don't know if they ever caught that clown.

Daps
So do I. I'm talking about extral legal shyt happening to people not convicted.

That white bytch who falsely accused Brother Emmitt Till is still walking around protected and uncanceled.

Again I'm saying keep the same energy.

Walking around free 70 years later and aint nobody saying a thing but mad that Brotha Bill got out on some BS charges.

All of these cacs and c00ns can go to hell

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
How you get a deal with a judge to just not be prosecuted for a crime :dwillhuh:

Maybe he WAS going to buy NBC:lupe:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
This thread going to have me look at alot of you muthafukkas sideways now. I mean I already did, but this thread just confirms it. Seems like alot of you muthafukkas are either old black conservatives nikkas, c00ns, are foreign nikkas.
I don’t have to disagree with his dude’s legal rights to also approve of his personal behavior.

I’m ok with him being shunned for the rest of his life. He did some awful things and walks free because of prosecutorial misconduct.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation

VgdR.gif

Daps
Wait. The Cosby prosecutor who fukked up is the same Bruce Castor who was Trump’s impeachment lawyer?! :picard:

:francis::scust:

This is why you're hated on this site.

You been knew this was the same Bruce Castor but then posting like a lil punk pretending to be surprised like you just found out

:mjlol:

I used to try and take up for you but the wolves can have you, you Hindu fakkit