Charges dropped against Bill Cosby

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
No. You’re not. I’ve seen the posts where you admitted that you were not and then flipped it. Be a better bot model.

Instead of making your profile private- what were your 10 to 15 usernames prior to this last one over the past 3 years?
:jbhmm:
I have a question for ∆y = f(∆x)

You're great when you shut the the fukk up :jbhmm:

Joking. Hello. Hope you good and chillin.

Mastamimd

Ain't shyt
Daps
Reppin
Houston
This is why you're hated on this site.

You been knew this was the same Bruce Castor but then posting like a lil punk pretending to be surprised like you just found out

:mjlol:

I used to try and take up for you but the wolves can have you, you Hindu fakkit

I don't know why everyone doesn't do themselves a favor and block that fakkit...my experience here has been much better since I did.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Let me also say this.

Even the Sheas aren't lying when they say women be getting raped out here and I'm not talking about regret rape or a chick getting drunk and taken advantage of I mean gun in your face rape. That happens quite a lot to Black women especially.

But chicks don't want people to think that it always permanently scars them and they can't love after that so they sometimes play down it for the men in their lives sake.

I remember there was a serial rapist literally running up in women's apartments in DC through the window. I don't know if they ever caught that clown.
I can’t condone this shyt at all.
This is why you're hated on this site.

You been knew this was the same Bruce Castor but then posting like a lil punk pretending to be surprised like you just found out

:mjlol:

I used to try and take up for you but the wolves can have you, you Hindu fakkit
I legit didn’t. I forgot about trumps lawyers.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I don't know why everyone doesn't do themselves a favor and block that fakkit...my experience here has been much better since I did.
All you do is cry like a bytch looking for protection from shyt you disagree with. You can’t argue like a man either so it’s all bubble zone shyt. Clown time over there. You don’t have to like me and I’m not changing my opinion.

Cosby has his rights but he deserves all the scrutiny for his admitted predatory behavior.

Daps
I just read through it and you're going to have to highlight an admission of guilt. What I'm seeing as that he presented a consent based defence, that he provided them with the drugs and had sex but it was all with their consent.

The deciding opinion obviously skips passed all of that and deals with his reliance on the promise that he could not be prosecuted.

I wouldn't waste one more character replying to that fool. That cat is seeing what he wants to see. Muthafukka is the 21st century version of the below when it comes to this "admission of guilt" that no one else sees except him.

OIP.lz3ITAY5nEMwQ1kBc4KCjgHaGS

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
No proof, no crime, women lie.../case.
There’s no evidence they lied. The prosecutors gave him a deal, HE SETTLES CASES FOR MILLIONS, then they double back and slam him. He did that shyt. Claiming its double jeopardy doesn’t change that conviction.

They proved he did it. He just wasn’t supposed to go to trial for it.

you can’t spin that.

Daps
I can’t condone this shyt at all.

I legit didn’t. I forgot about trumps lawyers.

You lying hindu homosexual. You posted a tweet about Castor being the DA in Cosby's case back in January.

Uh. HELLO? Trump's impeachment lawyer is Jeffery Epstein's lawyer

Again, this is why you're hated. I can't wait till you get permantly banned, you indian dirtbag.