The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
This is bigger than Bill Cosby.

This exposes how prosecutors bring bullshyt cases for political means and how basically any woman can accuse any Man or rape and get away with it.

We already got nikkas in the thread relitagating the case but one thing we know for certain after the alleged rape that he was convicted of the chick didn't act like she was raped years after the fact.
He took a civil prosecution deal.

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Let's get the facts straight.....Bill Cosby's Constitutional Rights were Violated. Saying it's a "Technicality" is trying to soften that his rights were violated. The Previous DA said he would not be a trial on this. These new Prosecutors clearly were cutting corners and violating the constitution to get this false conviction on Cosby. Also let's be clear an "Accusation" is just that. All them have to be proven in a court of law. That's what Due Process is. This was more trial by media.

Well Cosby like any American has the right to Due Process. But since Black People Due Process Rights have been constantly trampled and stomped on I guess people are used to it.. Cosby like any citizen deserves to have his rights be upheld. Whatever your opinion of Cosby is doesn't change his Constitutional rights were violated. If it can happen to Cosby who's worth over 500 Million our black asses down here definitely don't stand a chance. Remember The first case as a Hung Jury and they came back again. The case is now null and void. This went all the way to the Supreme Court of the State and Cosby got the W.

This

Daps
One other thing and again it's the only reason why I bring up my rape accusation.

There's plenty of nikkas walking around that were accused of murder that "got off on a technicality" Da Baby killed someone and no one calls him a Murderer.

All I'm saying is keep the same energy. If a nikka's case is thrown out (like mine's) or vacated then lets not throw around the Rapist word. I mean if a nikka standing over a dead body doesn't mean he's guilty of murder or there's a legit reason why he's not guilty then the same rules should be applied to any one who beats the case.

I mean damn nikkas just celebrated the fact that Chauvin got 22 years because it's common for all white juries to refuse to convict white race soldiers in court for doing what the community wants them to do.

That's a whole other topic how SEX crimes are looked at as the absolute worst crimes in the world. I think that's the biggest trick ever played on the human populace

Folks be more mad that a girl got raped than they would be if she got murdered smh.

I think it's a jealousy component in there when it comes to men. Men be mad at other men for getting women that they really want. Plus men think that if they cape for a woman that she will somehow want them.

I think there's some complex psychological stuff going on with the majority of men when we are willing to look the other way when someone gets killed, while screaming and crying to high heavens if someone gets raped.

My feelings are murder > rape in every situation.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Let's get the facts straight.....Bill Cosby's Constitutional Rights were Violated. Saying it's a "Technicality" is trying to soften that his rights were violated. The Previous DA said he would not be a trial on this. These new Prosecutors clearly were cutting corners and violating the constitution to get this false conviction on Cosby. Also let's be clear an "Accusation" is just that. All them have to be proven in a court of law. That's what Due Process is. This was more trial by media.

Well Cosby like any American has the right to Due Process. But since Black People Due Process Rights have been constantly trampled and stomped on I guess people are used to it.. Cosby like any citizen deserves to have his rights be upheld. Whatever your opinion of Cosby is doesn't change his Constitutional rights were violated. If it can happen to Cosby who's worth over 500 Million our black asses down here definitely don't stand a chance. Remember The first case as a Hung Jury and they came back again. The case is now null and void. This went all the way to the Supreme Court of the State and Cosby got the W.
Of course he has legal rights.

My question to you is that do you think courts get it always correct?

no?

well sometimes to the guilty go free?

Obviously the answer is yes.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
I'm about to pour a drank for Cos the Gawd!

dWvVip8.gif

UKVu0t8.gif

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
He took a civil prosecution deal.

That's actually the worse thing. People sue rich people all the time and there's not enough evidence to convict criminally.

But the critera for lawsuits is much easier. If nikkas can get convicted by agreeing to depositions then they'd stop doing them and thus fukking shyt up for poor people and women forever. They had to overturn this fukk shyt.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Looking at this thread alot of these nikkas done raped hoes before thats a fact :scust:
Looking at a lot of these threads, A lot of these usernames are white boys hide behind blackface Avis pretending to be black men, that’s facts. ^^

imagine referring to women who you claim that are raped as “hoes” but acting like you’re outraged.
:francis::mjlol:
High fiving whenever black people are arrested to instigate fukkery but whenever black men are exonerated; the hate and anxiety flows through their posts- also facts.

How do you account for the fact that I’m a black woman and not a n—a, but I stand by Bill Cosby in the legal proceedings?

This below is NOT my twitter account, same name by coincidence, how do you also account for the fact that black females support him? Or do you only feel different when twitterati posts scandals against black men that are not facts?