Charges dropped against Bill Cosby

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
His conviction was overturned on a due process violation. Not new evidence. Jury still found him guilty.
It’s completely possible to be mad at what he did but still recognize he had his rights violated.

raises a question why his counsel didn’t bring it up during proceedings initially…
They did bring it up, the trial judge ruled it was up to the discretion of the prosecutor, and that there wasn’t a problem. Same at the state court of appeals. This was largely judicial decision-making.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
That's a whole other topic how SEX crimes are looked at as the absolute worst crimes in the world. I think that's the biggest trick ever played on the human populace

Folks be more mad that a girl got raped than they would be if she got murdered smh.

I think it's a jealousy component in there when it comes to men. Men be mad at other men for getting women that they really want. Plus men think that if they cape for a woman that she will somehow want them.

I think there's some complex psychological stuff going on with the majority of men when we are willing to look the other way when someone gets killed, while screaming and crying to high heavens if someone gets raped.

My feelings are murder > rape in every situation.
Exactly,

The law says I'm not a Rapist, I got guns back at the crib in the states legally owned and I got a passport and chilling in Colombia now. But If I say I got arrested for rape that's all a nikka got to hear.

That's another thing women are low key greatful that a nikka didn't turn a rape into a murder other than super clout chasing shea butta's That no one ever tried to rape most victims don't approve of the death sentence for rapists. One is because like one of Russell Simmon's accusers she really liked Russell and the other obvious reason is because they'd rather not be killed.

That's the reason why they took kidnapping off the capital offense list.

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
Read the Penn. Supreme Court decision - CTRL + F for “quaaludes,” “consent,” and “sexual assault.”

I just read through it and you're going to have to highlight an admission of guilt. What I'm seeing as that he presented a consent based defence, that he provided them with the drugs and had sex but it was all with their consent.

The deciding opinion obviously skips passed all of that and deals with his reliance on the promise that he could not be prosecuted.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Doesn’t matter what we think

Rape for black girls in college campuses is a huge issue. The female students of Howard won’t be happy about this.

Phylicia Rashad - 6 years ago back in 2015, when was she granted her tenure at Howard?

March 2021.
Howard University Announces Legendary Actress, Alumna Phylicia Rashad as Dean of the Newly Reestablished College of Fine Arts
She’s been speaking for Bill Cosby for six years, still was named Dean But now that Cosby is exonerated and released these twitter chicks who were still in high school prior to or graduated college, before she was appointed have an issue with her...
tenor.gif

Last edited: