☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
You lying hindu homosexual. You posted a tweet about Castor being the DA in Cosby's case back in January.

Uh. HELLO? Trump's impeachment lawyer is Jeffery Epstein's lawyer

Again, this is why you're hated. I can't wait till you get permantly banned, you indian dirtbag.
I forgot. You can get mad if you want. I legit forgot.

those tweets were mostly referring to EPSTEIN not Cosby. That’s why I posted them. I forgot about the Cosby angle.

Thanks for being a fan of everything I do though.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
This thread going to have me look at alot of you muthafukkas sideways now. I mean I already did, but this thread just confirms it. Seems like alot of you muthafukkas are either old black conservatives nikkas, c00ns, are foreign nikkas.
You’re not the only one who noticed- they have identity issues and have identifiers, those “cats ain’t jiving”- be the main ones talking
:sas2:
maxresdefault.jpg

Charly Wingate

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Looking at a lot of these threads, A lot of these usernames are white boys hide behind blackface Avis pretending to be black men, that’s facts. ^^

imagine referring to women who you claim that are raped as “hoes” but acting like you’re outraged.
:francis::mjlol:
High fiving whenever black people are arrested to instigate fukkery but whenever black men are exonerated; the hate and anxiety flows through their posts- also facts.

How do you account for the fact that I’m a black woman and not a n—a, but I stand by Bill Cosby in the legal proceedings?

This below is NOT my twitter account, same name by coincidence, how do you also account for the fact that black females support him? Or do you only feel different when twitterati posts scandals against black men that are not facts?

Shut the fukk up, HOE :mjlol:

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
There’s no evidence they lied. The prosecutors gave him a deal, HE SETTLES CASES FOR MILLIONS, then they double back and slam him. He did that shyt. Claiming its double jeopardy doesn’t change that conviction.

They proved he did it. He just wasn’t supposed to go to trial for it.

you can’t spin that.

Testimony isn't the same as hard evidence....no evidence kits...no crimes....

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Did the media ever report on this agreement between Cosby and the prosecutor not to prosecute?

I don’t recall ever hearing that information in the media.

Only thing I knew for certain was the so called victim had settled with Cosby and not to bring charges.

All these analysts on all these channels and they never discussed such an obvious error that could provide grounds for appeal?

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
Stop drugging women without permission and they’ll be fine.

the celeb worship here is nuts
from the interview i saw, the white woman with the afro said she asked for drugs. I'm very aware of alot of this shyt regarding how he ended up in jail. They forced alot of shyt for a case that is supposedly a layup.
People just going off headlines looking funny. All kinds lies and playing with"perception" were at play here. Like i said earlier, alot of these accusations were bullshyt or flat out lies. People just saw the number.
Witness testifies Constand lied about sexual assault with Cosby
The Cosby defense team is firing back and attorneys are using a former roommate of his chief accuser to do it.

On Wednesday, the star witness for the defense testified that she had a conversation with Andrea Constand about setting up a high profile celebrity.

Marguerite Jackson said she came forward with this same testimony in 2016, but wasn't allowed to testify in the first trial.

This time she is testifying and says in a February 2004 conversation Andrea Constand told her the sexual assault never happened.

Jackson walked into the courtroom with a story to tell and she says it all started in February of 2004 when she and Constand were roommates at a Rhode Island hotel while working for the Temple women's basketball team.

Constand alleges in January of 2004 Bill Cosby drugged and sexually assaulted her at his Montgomery county home.

Jackson testified while watching television in a hotel room a story aired about high profile celebrities sexually assaulting women.

Constand told Jackson that happened to her. Jackson testified she pressed Constand for details, but after asking a third time Constand told Jackson it didn't happen, but she could sue and get that money.

Earlier this week Constand testified she didn't recall having a conversation with Jackson.

But my comment that you quote aint got shyt to do with celebrity worship. It's about how white society moves. They see this as an L and will try to get that L back.

Last edited: