Charges dropped against Bill Cosby

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
No, he didn't. He categorically denied it, in fact. Both of you, either didn't read the deposition, or you are both lying/ twisting his words.
https://www.pacourts.us/assets/opinions/Supreme/out/J-100-2020mo - 104821740139246918.pdf?cb=1
The case is right here :mjlol:
He stated he gave the women the drug and alcohol, and that he engaged in sexual intercourse with them after their consumption of the drugs and alcohol.
Because you can't consent while incapacitated - that is rape. :francis:

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
No, he didn't. He categorically denied it, in fact. Both of you, either didn't read the deposition, or you are both lying/ twisting his words.
The only thing he admitted to was supplying Spanish Fly, and these idiots took that as an admission of guilt. Supplying drugs and drugging someone are 2 completely different things.

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Um no.. he's been accused of this shyt all the way back to the 90s, BEFORE metoo.

And a lot of the cases were settled out of court.

I don't put anyone in the entertainment industry on any pedestal. They are all susceptible to being ain't shyt and degenerates as we've seen time and time again. The entertainment industry houses and praises degenerates and sexual predators.. both male and female.

I mean, there's always the possibility that Bill really was on some foul shyt (while I don't remember if what he said in the deposition was straight up illegal, but I do remember it sticking out as some shyt that was still at least morally shaky), and still got completely fukked over in a barely legal fashion in his trial.

I get that there are some people that are upset about him getting out, but how he got there in the first place was an example of how someone can get completely railroaded. If he only gave the deposition under the agreement that it not be used in a criminal case, and that agreement was ignored, then yeah....he has every right to be out.

But I'm with you in believing that no matter how I might appreciate someone's work, or what they've done or stand for, that doesn't mean they're automatically incapable of fukk shyt, or being held responsible for said fukk shyt. Doesn't mean I still don't appreciate their contributions. :yeshrug:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
I've proven i'm black more than anyone on here.

You wouldn't hang out with a dude that your friend accused of harassing 50 women. But Cosby is your hero.

You should be proud.

I HAVE a father. I dont need a celebrity one.
I’m a woman with a father, that’s called having a dad and I’m his daughter. So what’s your point? Come up with a better stereotype script

Dynamite James

The Main attraction
Daps
Reppin
You know
There is no "they" in this case, everything depended on the judge's interpretation of a prosecutor's power to give immunity. The prosecution was fine. The trial and court of appeals judges stated that it was a nonfactor, because prosecutors don't actually have the power to grant immunities - the Pennsylvania Supreme Court overruled their opinions.

https://www.pacourts.us/assets/opinions/Supreme/out/J-100-2020mo - 104821740139246918.pdf?cb=1
Cosby is being released. Enough said :umad:

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.
Conviction was overturned because of a deal he’d struck with the DA some years ago, regarding the case. The judge declared that those conditions are legally bound to be upheld, thereby releasing Cosby. Just wanted to clear that up for those who think he’s free because the judicial system thinks he’s innocent.

But anyway, he just got home